Sycamore...Number ONE TEAM in the STATE?

Catfish, how are you goin to say that Cheatham is goin to be good. They lost to an average team by 20 points. Im sorry but the Cubs will not be a team to worry about in the district. The Sycamore-Cheatham game will not even be close, I will say that Sycamore wins by at least 25.

If you want to know the next game Sycamore plays, it will be this Tuesday at home against East Robertson.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were the ones twisting ankles in the pile boy. Don't think for one second that I don't know about Coach Robertson telling the players during halftime to play dirty. Piper's injury was on a play where he just got rolled up on, BUT there were several incidents during that game where players for you guys did follow your coaching staff's orders and play dirty.

That's okay though because in the end you still lost. You made history but after playing the Cubs you became history :thumb:

The only thing the Cubs were doing was hitting you all in the mouth. A 9-7 lead quickly became a 20-9 deficit once the REAL CUBS showed up, which was after Piper's violent injury.

Your basketball team is as overrated as your football team :thumb:

Well maybe you should talk to #12 on yalls football team since you want to and ask him if he'll twist another ankle again. Karma is a witch. Anywho, our basketball team deserves every prop it is given and are way under being overrated.

Guest catfish-hunter

Well maybe you should talk to #12 on yalls football team since you want to and ask him if he'll twist another ankle again. Karma is a witch. Anywho, our basketball team deserves every prop it is given and are way under being overrated.

Well why don't you go and ask #6 (Brandon Howard) if he'll every try to take on Clint Casteel in the hole again :thumb:

When Casteel picked him up and spinebustered him into the ground I thought another ambulance was gonna be needed. That was the play where Liberty said "these guys are tough" and they backed down from a team that brought the fight to 'em, END OF DISCUSSION :lol:

Catfish, how are you goin to say that Cheatham is goin to be good. They lost to an average team by 20 points. Im sorry but the Cubs will not be a team to worry about in the district. The Sycamore-Cheatham game will not even be close, I will say that Sycamore wins by at least 25.

If you want to know the next game Sycamore plays, it will be this Tuesday at home against East Robertson.

Are you going???? If so I'll be there :thumb:

Guest catfish-hunter

Sycamore should beat them by 25. Harpeth and Sycamore should really roll through this district unchallenged throughout the regular season and until their third matchup which should come in the district title game.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should have their head examined :thumb:

Sycamore is probably going to win the district and challenge Bolivar in the region tourny if Moulton and Lohin play like they can all year long this could be the team to watch come tourny time. Moulton is most likely going to be District MVP even thought this kid from stewart county is pretty good Jesse is going to be even better !

I would think Mr. Obvious would state the "OBVIOUS" but in this case he didn't harpeth will put up a fight even if sycamore beats them once dont count on that happening twice. And Jake West will get mvp.

LOL! What team around him will help him out??

Sycamore is good, no doubt about that, but there is no way in heck you can compare Sycamore against teams like bolivar central.

thats funny how i never mentioned a team around him...... :thumb:

im just saying...noone will be able to stop him.....central just beat houston county tonight with a buzzer beat 3 pointer by cody.......

and oh yea... dunn > west.......west is overrated...

If everyone would like to talk about how good sycamore is going to be please keep it within their district because there will be nothing to say when the region rolls around. Bolivar and libery are on another level. Both teams return JUST ABOUT EVERYONE! and bolivar are the defending state champs. And if you think sycamore is going to compete with liberty...which is a team that had bolivar down 20-2 in the first quarter of the region game last year then your crazy because like i said they have just about everoyne back. Sorry, just too far fetched.

I would think Mr. Obvious would state the "OBVIOUS" but in this case he didn't harpeth will put up a fight even if sycamore beats them once dont count on that happening twice. And Jake West will get mvp.

I never said Harpeth wouldnt put up a fight. I know they are going to be good they might even beat Sycamore once but when it comes down to tourny time Sycamore knows when they got to show up and thats the time. If you look back to the past you would know even if Sycamore has a terrible year they always come to play in the tournament besides for last year when they had a terrible coach in Shelton. And for Jake West getting MVP that will not happen he is a great player and probably should deserve it but they will not give it to a player from a team that low in the district no matter what he puts up. The MVP will definetly go to J-Mo from Sycamore ! Im out like a fat kid in dodgeball.... Peace

I never said Harpeth wouldnt put up a fight. I know they are going to be good they might even beat Sycamore once but when it comes down to tourny time Sycamore knows when they got to show up and thats the time. If you look back to the past you would know even if Sycamore has a terrible year they always come to play in the tournament besides for last year when they had a terrible coach in Shelton. And for Jake West getting MVP that will not happen he is a great player and probably should deserve it but they will not give it to a player from a team that low in the district no matter what he puts up. The MVP will definetly go to J-Mo from Sycamore ! Im out like a fat kid in dodgeball.... Peace

Guest catfish-hunter

I wish that you all would not even worry about Liberty OR Bolivar until it is time to cross that bridge at the Regional Tourney in Lexington next February.

I saw Sycamore tonight I was impressed. Now the only team from Cheatham County that I have yet to see is Harpeth (but that time is rapidly approaching).

Well Needless to say SYCAMORE WON AGAIN!!!!

Id like to ask if those Harpeth guys enjoyed their warm WELCOME, Mid-Game Greeting, and NICE LITTLE GOODBYE!!!!

We once again put the other team to shame...

SIT DOWN GRANDMA...NOW THAT WAS FUNNY

I was hoping that One of you Harpethfan Boys was there...

So you could see the magnitude of this nice SYCAMORE TEAM...

I CANT WAIT TIL DECEMBER 9th!!!!

BRING ON HARPETH (CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP)

...MUSIC TO MY EARS

East Robertson is just lucky that J-MO and LOHIN were somewhat off there game...

BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT When DECEMBER 9th ROLLS AROUND THEY WILL BE READY!!!!!!!!!...

WILL YOU????...

PROBABLY YES...

BUT WE WILL STILL WIN...

BE READY FOR SOME VERBAL ABUSE...

HAVE FUN KID AND PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC

HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE KID!!!!

PT TF JM JD T-RAY KR CB EB CT EB DC(<that right) BB DA CB WV SA(and friends) And of course CB the one and only

YOU CANT HANDLE US ALL YOU LOSERISH SCUM

WE WILL PUT OUR HANDS ON YOU (courtesy of Ms.Buff)

SO BRING IT