Freshman

mr.giggliefly33

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2009 i think Livingston will be the team to beat .Already there 4 on varsity.Chase dunn breaker of ankles.Devon ramsey,the next shaq,really good post.Kiefer Smith don't know much about him.Clint West really good point i have heard.Why is Kiefer Smith not dressing out with the team?Or is he a manager now.At the basketball game at Picket he didn't dress ,and at lebannon he wasn't even there.And Jordan Everley will be important,and Will peterman a really good wingman.And Justin Poston dunking it on people.lol :lol:

Waverly has yet to play, but they should be preety good, ill give an update once i see em play

Got to watch Waverly play the other night. VERY athletic, quick to the ball on defense. Shooting is phenomenal, and very agressive, GREAT HUSTLE. I belive the biggest reason they won the game was because of hustle plays. The weakest part is their inside game. It's not too bad, but if they get that down, it's gonna be tough for teams to beat Waverly's class of 2009. If they arent hard to beat as of right now, the future loosk god for waverly.

Guest dare_2_dream

For the record Freshman can't be contacted by colleges so thats inaccurate to say he is getting recruited. This phenom's team also got shut down by Siegel losing by 35 :lol:

and about Patrick McNicholas...is he the new kid from Louisiana?

considering Iowa had a player who played for them committed to them out of his 8th grade year... :lol:

is he the the kid with the afro ?

The guy with the afro is Matt Mixer, he moved here this summer from Mich. Drew is a bit thicker than Matt and an inch shorter.

Mojack, thanks for your support of Drew, I did not want to start him this year, but we have some injuries that leave me no choice. Right now Drew is very blessed, and he works very hard. And his physical side comes from his mom, not me. He has heard from some colleges already, but my college coaching past has opened an earlier door for him than most. I think his grandfather has a little bit to do with that also.

Harris Hooligans, I detected some cynicism in you about his age. He just turned 15 yesterday, I got him the new Star Wars video. ha ha. So please keep talk on the board positive as it should be with any player on here. When he gets older and a little more mature, then you can light in to him all you want. But he would rather you come up to him in person to do that, as I would also. I do hope he has a chance to play against your freshman this year. I have heard great things about them, and look forward to the competetion.

A few to keep an eye on - Ross Ramsdale - DB, Adrian Williamson - Hume-fogg, Jake Patton - Grundy County, Chase Dunn - Livingston A.

Watched all these boys play last year as Middle Schoolers and they impressed me more than anyone. I haven't seen any of them play this year but I have been following them on the net and they are all making some noise.

Harris Hooligans, I detected some cynicism in you about his age. He just turned 15 yesterday, I got him the new Star Wars video. ha ha. So please keep talk on the board positive as it should be with any player on here. When he gets older and a little more mature, then you can light in to him all you want. But he would rather you come up to him in person to do that, as I would also. I do hope he has a chance to play against your freshman this year. I have heard great things about them, and look forward to the competetion.

No cynicism...I quoted it in my last post on here. Theres no way hes one of the best big men in the state all around so I clarified that because I wont doubt that hes one of the best freshman big men in state...but best big man in the state period is a faaar reach

the kids from antioch are Terrance Davis Zellbuge Gleaves Corey Britton and they also have a few good big men. Also mapelwood has Marcus Cantrell and Justin Snelling

Wesley Tate will be a college prospect in football and basketball over at Pope John Paul. He want be as good as his brother in football, but he is not far behind.

who are the the best of "2009"

maplewood has a freshman guard with a last name cantrell and he starts on the varisty and had 17pts in first home daybue and let me add that maplewood won the freshman or city football championship and he was the star with 20 td and well over 1000 yards and was good on the varisty. this kid could be the real deal. :rolleyes: Edited by r_oneal27

He is the real deal. I remember watching him last yr at Dalewood. He was good enough then to play varsity as an eighth grader. Better developed physically for the guard position than most guards his age, good move in putting him on the varsity level.

Tavares Jefferson of Ensworth is one to watch also. He scored 28 vs. cannon county on Tuesday.