Jarred Irick 5' 11" 190 lbs, FB, 10th

DJ Oliver 5' 10" 190 lbs, FB, 10th

John Potter 5' 10" 200 lbs. FB, 12th

Adam Townsend 5' 5" 165 lbs, TB, 11th

Dustin Jaynes 5' 5" 165 lbs, TB ,10th

Eric Cole 5' 9" 160 lbs, F ,12th

Mike Lundsford 5' 11" 190 lbs, QB, 10th

Dustin Milhorn 5' 7" 165 lbs, F , 10th

Some of these boys has got taller and gained weight. They eat like horses. This is the roster from last years newspaper, it was the only thing I could find, But the postions and grades are right. I guess.If I'm wrong sorry Bulldogs and I hope I didn't leave no one out.

Some of these boys has got taller and gained weight. They eat like horses. This is the roster from last years newspaper, it was the only thing I could find, But the postions and grades are right. I guess.If I'm wrong sorry Bulldogs and I hope I didn't leave no one out.

Thanks Hamptondog, How's the weather out east tonight ? I'm assuming by the mid week forcast , it's going to turn off colder....

I got ya Nemesis, I seen the post by Dog... Which bunch are the main 11

Its what ever formation that they are in. But this is the main bunch. Like I said hope I didn't leave no one out. Hampton is a running team first, about 4000 yards rushing and 1000 yards passing. There is not much of us to watch on game film. We just run run run.

Can anyone from Trousdale tell me what is your local newspaper and if it is on the links that Coacht provides. Has any of the Trousdale players got any offers from a D-1 school. And does the coaches son play QB?

Our local paper is The Hartsville Vidette as for being on Coacht link i honestly don't know. As far as D1 prospects I have'nt hear of any yet just a good bunch of kids that play well together.Yes Coach satterfield youngest son does play he is No:11 a junior playing wide reciever Coach Satterfields eldest son plays QB at Sewanee.

Its what ever formation that they are in. But this is the main bunch. Like I said hope I didn't leave no one out. Hampton is a running team first, about 4000 yards rushing and 1000 yards passing. There is not much of us to watch on game film. We just run run run.

That's Football too.. Nothing wrong having a good ground game.. That's called controlling the ball. From the way it looks, it looks like you guys have done it all yr.. Hope everyone was able to stay health from last weeks game..

:blink::blink::thumb::thumb:

Go Dogs! THE DOG POUND will be ready to be whoopin' and hollerin' and keeping you guys pumped up all the way to Murfreesboro!!!

D Dog

That's Football too.. Nothing wrong having a good ground game.. That's called controlling the ball. From the way it looks, it looks like you guys have done it all yr.. Hope everyone was able to stay health from last weeks game..

They are better than they have been all year. Thank God! Now they have to stay that way. I'd say both teams will lay it on the line Friday night hurt or not. Tell me something about Trousdale. How many tards has there QB thrown for. And how many yards does the backs have. I seen in the paper where they run it 54 times Friday night. Sounds like us.