HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the more you scored the better it was. If not those boys at work have been lying to me. They said I always had the highest score but I never could figure out why I had to pay them. I thought it was gas for the golf cart.

I smell easy $$$$$$$$$$. Name time and place and we will go.

Edited by KING'S NEMESIS

Weather update in Hampton Thursday high 49 low 39 and for Friday high 56 and low 42 good night for Football the weather will not be a factor and I played a great game of golf today in this nice weather.

Yeah dog, Looks like more smack talk going on today... Good to hear Carter Co. had good weather... Hope you were able to keep the round in the 70's

You Hampton fans talk about how great your coaching staff is,Coach Satterfield has so many state championship rings he is working on covering his second hand how many do you guys have? As far as the weather if it is good weather then TC will air it out if it is bad like you say then they will pound you. Hampton will not and I repeat will not win. TC will be through your line and back in Trousdale county before you realize how bad you have been beaten. Give praise tomorrow for Thanksgiving but be reluctant for the next day will be when Yellow Jackets feast on Bulldogs.

You Hampton fans talk about how great your coaching staff is,Coach Satterfield has so many state championship rings he is working on covering his second hand how many do you guys have? As far as the weather if it is good weather then TC will air it out if it is bad like you say then they will pound you. Hampton will not and I repeat will not win. TC will be through your line and back in Trousdale county before you realize how bad you have been beaten. Give praise tomorrow for Thanksgiving but be reluctant for the next day will be when Yellow Jackets feast on Bulldogs.

And that quote was from someone that is not even a Trousdale County fan.....Thanks coach jj

U better hopef or good weather because if you have to pound it through our defense u will not get anywhere. Our run defense is crazy good with our big and quick linemen and our hard hitting linebackers like the deady duo of Jon Potter and Martin Winters.