HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heay Dog, you guys take care of that field.. . I can't remember , but someone probably has already said... About the Visitors Stands: will it seat around 200 to 500. or should we get ready to stand...

Just a question? Comming from a 5A school we were told if the TSSAA felt the home stadium of a playoff team was not adequate for the crowd they (meaning the TSSAA) could force the game to be moved to a neutral sight that would be adequate. Do any of you know if this is true and if so could this game be moved to a larger stadium still in East Tn, and if it were moved where could they move it. I only ask because I know for playoff games the establishment gets half the gate and does not want to turn anyone who wants a ticket away.

Ok I've not had the chance to get on here lately, but for all you East Tn, mullet heads my name is Tennisguy and I'm quite possibly one of the 5 most hated posters on the site. I've ticked people off in West and Middle Tn so now its time to spread my wrath to you guys. There is no way a bunch of slow country farm mountain boys will keep up with this year's Trousdale County team. This isn't one of the better ones that has been produced down in Hartsville, but this team brings it for 4 quarters. They will hit you and hit you and hit you. Against Friendship, Trousdale looked very sloppy and Friendship was getting a lot of breaks (ex: the tipped pass that went for 70 yard td) but they kept on hitting and finally beat them into submission. Plus on top of that, Trousdale probably has one of the top three coaches in the state. This Trousdale team lacks the outstanding speed that they've had before in the past, but is still athletic enough to hurt you and defensively, you guys are gonna have to come up with some creative ways to get the ball into the endzone because points are hard to come by against this squad. I could see the final score being Trousdale 27-East Tn Mullets 6. Good luck to everyone and to all have a safe trip up. I'm sure the trip back to Trousdale will feel shorter than the one that the Hampton faithful will have going back to the house!

Okay I keep hearing about how cold it is in Hampton and how big there line is and how great potter is. Could someone please tell me how in the hades TC is gonna have a chance if all this horrible weather and the Second comming of the steel curtain defense shows up and the ghost of Walter Payton posseses Potter :thumb: ...... And How will Hampton even be able to get out of their stance if the purple people eaters from Minnesota play in hartsville along with The reincarnation of the four horseman and the Joe Montana is at quarterback......Oh wait I forgot the players still have to strap it up and go toe to toe for 48 mins on Friday so if you ain't gonna be wearing pads on Friday night and you are a true Highschool Football fan wish the boys luck tell stories of all their acomplishments thus far and leave the badmouthing to the morons. Thats my opinion and it ortta be yours. :thumb:

PS I posted this in more than one thread because it was appropriate in both so before any of you mental genusis announce the obvious yes I know its not too origional but after all the garbage I have read spouted by both sides I thought a dose of reality might be in order

Ok I've not had the chance to get on here lately, but for all you East Tn, mullet heads my name is Tennisguy and I'm quite possibly one of the 5 most hated posters on the site. I've ticked people off in West and Middle Tn so now its time to spread my wrath to you guys. There is no way a bunch of slow country farm mountain boys will keep up with this year's Trousdale County team. This isn't one of the better ones that has been produced down in Hartsville, but this team brings it for 4 quarters. They will hit you and hit you and hit you. Against Friendship, Trousdale looked very sloppy and Friendship was getting a lot of breaks (ex: the tipped pass that went for 70 yard td) but they kept on hitting and finally beat them into submission. Plus on top of that, Trousdale probably has one of the top three coaches in the state. This Trousdale team lacks the outstanding speed that they've had before in the past, but is still athletic enough to hurt you and defensively, you guys are gonna have to come up with some creative ways to get the ball into the endzone because points are hard to come by against this squad. I could see the final score being Trousdale 27-East Tn Mullets 6. Good luck to everyone and to all have a safe trip up. I'm sure the trip back to Trousdale will feel shorter than the one that the Hampton faithful will have going back to the house!

You any kin to jfan90............you look alike.

You guys really praying and relying on this snow thing. Do you think that it only snows in the mountains. Its not exactly Maui here in middle TN. Its not like Coach Sat and the Jackets have never seen snow and cold weather before. Even if it does snow or there is currently accumulation on the field I don't belive it will be a factor for us. I read somthing earlier in the post about Coach Sat calling a forfit due to weather :thumb: ......Wishful thinking. He wouldn't forfit a game if Al Qaeda took him hostage and tried to make him do it. I guess it will just have to come down to those 48 min. on Friday night. Good Luck to Both Teams.

Finish what you started Jackets!!!!!!! Lets make it to the Big Dance!

Edited by tantrum42069

I sort of doubt it, but Ihope its true, I,d like to watch practice. We could probably sell tickets. Anyone would pay to see the greatest show on earth.THE FLYING BEES, hey, I,m getting good at this bad mouthing stuff.

Why does it matter when our guys are leaving and what venue they are going to be doing thier walk-throughs at. I really don't think you will get any creditable info like that on here. I would say that the only ones who know where practice will be held are the TC coaches themselfs. When I played, and we went to Onida to play, we (the players) didn't know where we were practicing till we were about 30 min from where we were to do it. Its kinda like millitary warfare that way, you get the briefing on your mission while you are on your way. Details on the fly.

But I have been wrong before, good luck finding loose lips to sink ships.

YOU'RE RIGHT YOU ARE THE MOST HATED, SO TENNISGAY GO PLAY WITH YOUR OWN BALLS, NOBODY ELSE WILL.

Weel mabe if i wernt so darn stupid i mite no what tennis is. Us hardnosed country boys will lay a pounding on all yu MIDLE tenesee boys. And how did ya no i had a mulet? HOW DO YOU GET THESE HEAR BIG LITTERS OFF HEAR. YU DONT NO NUTI'N BOUT H-TOWN FOOZBALL. WE WILL RUN IT UP YUR BUT YOU C O C K JOCKEY. There i got them big litters off ther. I dont give a care bout any dang ole Hartsvile. We repin H-Town baby.

take us to state boys.

Edited by H-Town~DawgFan