Huntingdon @ Goodpasture

DeeVon

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to H-town yesterday night, and saw one of the best games I've seen in awhile.....I wanna go ahead and say congrats to the Milan Bulldogs, one heck of a season...But now to the game, Huntingdon has Donald, Crocker, and Boo...and for all im concerned thats all you need.....Stangs Roll!!!!

Rep the West H-town!!!!!...Wish I could be there!!!

That's all we need but I for one am sure glad that we also have another Weathers, Snyder, Baker, Powell, Cedric, Logan, Nellett, and the rest of the Stallions just in case we need them! :lol:

Mustangs - 42

Cougars - 17

Well in the thread on coacht everyone had them picked to win the newspaper had them picked to win so i guess that did make Goodpasture the underdog

On the thread everyone was going with Camden just because 1. West teams support west teams when it comes to the playoffs and there were very few goodpasture fans that posted. 2. Milan and Huntingdon wanted Camden to win so they wouldn't have to travel far. 3. Everyone wanted Camden to take Goodpasture out because as far as Huntingdon is concerned their winning percentage is much better against the Lions than the Cougars. Did ya just not notice that Goodpasture was picked by 85% in the Big ones and was picked by all the prep football predictors. Nope Camden was definitely the under dog last week. But I think the Cougars can honestly say they will be under dogs this week though :huh:

Edited by Lions4ever