Huntingdon @ Goodpasture

DeeVon

Congrats to Goodpasture, they won a hard fought game. They made the plays they needed to win. They seem to be a good bunch of kids.

To the Mustangs and the Seniors in particular. You played in a totally stacked region and only lost once in the regular season. Beat the Dawgs twice in one season which in itself is an accomplishment. Nothing to be ashamed of. Yall represented the town real good. Be proud and you juniors and sophomores get ready for next year.

We can second guess the strategy in the overtime period for the next 9 months but the worm had to turn eventually.

Good luck to all who compete on Friday nites!!!

GO STANGS :D

truth out,

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Goodpasture, they won a hard fought game. They made the plays they needed to win. They seem to be a good bunch of kids.

To the Mustangs and the Seniors in particular. You played in a totally stacked region and only lost once in the regular season. Beat the Dawgs twice in one season which in itself is an accomplishment. Nothing to be ashamed of. Yall represented the town real good. Be proud and you juniors and sophomores get ready for next year.

We can second guess the strategy in the overtime period for the next 9 months but the worm had to turn eventually.

Good luck to all who compete on Friday nites!!!

GO STANGS :thumb:

truth out,

That should be "cheated" the Dawgs twice this season

i was at the game and honestly could careless who won or lost...i was hoping for bout 5 overtimes....this guy is crying so so bad....what a sissy :thumb:

gcounty5 - please disreguard all comments made by hackinbad or whatever his name is. If he is a true Milan fan he doesn't represent the majority of us. What do you think happened friday night if you were at the game? I listened by radio and it seemed Huntingdon was in complete control early. What adjustments did GP make? Did H-town change game plans in 2nd half? Did H-town make any adjustments in your opinion? I know one earlier post said you could 2nd guess play calling in OT for next 9 months. What's do you think that is about?

no way Huntingdon should have lost this game.

i will have to disagree with you on that won. goodpasture won that game and deserved to win, Huntingdon has the same argument. Goodpasture did a great job of game planning for this game and Chris Donald himself said it was like they knew what we were doing. The running attack of Huntingdon was kept in check all night except for two long runs. The key to this game was Goodpasture's ability to convert 3rd downs, and Huntingdon's inability to make a stop on defense. Goodpasture is a great team and Huntingdon shouldn't feel like that lost to an opponent of low quality.

i will have to disagree with you on that won. goodpasture won that game and deserved to win, Huntingdon has the same argument. Goodpasture did a great job of game planning for this game and Chris Donald himself said it was like they knew what we were doing. The running attack of Huntingdon was kept in check all night except for two long runs. The key to this game was Goodpasture's ability to convert 3rd downs, and Huntingdon's inability to make a stop on defense. Goodpasture is a great team and Huntingdon shouldn't feel like that lost to an opponent of low quality.

i could not agree more gp was very prepared

GP did something most teams would not do. They came out swinging in the 2nd half against a team that is realisticly overpowering... They made the right adjustments at the half to put them in a spot to score. Early in the game GP didn't execute in the red zone on multiple occasions. They regained focus and sent the game into OT.