bball1984

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace 55 - Westmoreland 38

Davis Eldridge had 7 3's - 30 points

Box score in the Tennessean under Westmoreland

Wow i thought Grace Baptist was suppose to be good? Clay County was beating Westmoreland by 30 early on at Westmoreland last week and it wasn't that close. However one game doesn't mean much, but it does tell me alot about how Clay would match up against Grace Baptist. :)

Wow i thought Grace Baptist was suppose to be good? Clay County was beating Westmoreland by 30 early on at Westmoreland last week and it wasn't that close. However one game doesn't mean much, but it does tell me alot about how Clay would match up against Grace Baptist. :lol:

Well they just beat Gordansville by 40+. I thought Grace was sopossed to be good also??? There is nothing wrong with an 18 point win on the road to open a season.

Well they just beat Gordansville by 40+. I thought Grace was sopossed to be good also??? There is nothing wrong with an 18 point win on the road to open a season.

No you're right a win is a win no matter by 40 or 1. I just wonder why Grace Baptist is coming all the way up here to play two teams like Westmoreland and Gordansville? Neither is anywhere close to being in their league or giving them much competition, just curious? Once you are beating a team by more than 20 it really comes down to who has the better second and third stringers. Obviously Grace Baptist is a very very good team and i would not want to have to travel there for a substate game thats for sure! :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

No you're right a win is a win no matter by 40 or 1. I just wonder why Grace Baptist is coming all the way up here to play two teams like Westmoreland and Gordansville? Neither is anywhere close to being in their league or giving them much competition, just curious? Once you are beating a team by more than 20 it really comes down to who has the better second and third stringers. Obviously Grace Baptist is a very very good team and i would not want to have to travel there for a substate game thats for sure! ;)

Well Grace takes a Nashville trip every year. Both Westmoreland and Gordonsville have good girls teams and solid guys teams so that was the idea. Grace has had trouble finding people to play them. Nashville Christian and Davidson Academy stopped playing Grace.

Well Grace takes a Nashville trip every year. Both Westmoreland and Gordonsville have good girls teams and solid guys teams so that was the idea. Grace has had trouble finding people to play them. Nashville Christian and Davidson Academy stopped playing Grace.

Im from Gordonsville and Grace shot the lights out of it agaist us.They had so many points from 3pt range that it wasnt even funny.