Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

Dear third person Charlie and Stuperbowl dream, You guys got on WH fans for interuppting other threads...but you guys just can't seem to quit bringing up our name in the ND- Livingston thread...... Give it a rest.....

To the Livingston fans.... I'm sorry to interrupt your thread and I'm especially sorry that ND fans have the propensity to disparage the HOGEYE and BDP themes to our respective teams..... I find it ironic that they do not understand our loyalty...especially since they COPY EXACTLY one of the most tradition rich programs in America..... Go figure......

Thanks dandy. Was hoping for LA - WH matchup. So we could renew our old rivalry with WH. You all had a great year.

No problem .. I find Charlie and gang quite amusing. Actually they are pretty funny.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a senior this year? Must not get much playing time because you've posted alot. I think that the whole ND squad fans included will have their blankies, bottles and huggies packed because LA is going to spank them like a fat kid in wal-mart. All I hear is this 13-0 record....ask Gibson Co. how it feels to go home from the state with a 32-1 record. The only thing good that has ever came from Chatt. is I-75.

Livingston will ROLE!!!!

Hey TWIG ....he's back

Edited by Rocking Chair

Yeah I'm back!! What is up with all of this ND trash anyways. Do they really think that they can play with us? I'll spot a ND fan points if he wants to wager a little bit? Charlie Murphy is pathetic, Charlie Murphy is a either person that doesn't have a life or one that...well yeah thats it!! I've forgot more football than he'll ever think about knowing. Charlie are you one of those priest they talked about a couple years ago?? You know the ones.......

Edited by 02Wildcat

You're a senior this year? Must not get much playing time because you've posted alot. I think that the whole ND squad fans included will have their blankies, bottles and huggies packed because LA is going to spank them like a fat kid in wal-mart. All I hear is this 13-0 record....ask Gibson Co. how it feels to go home from the state with a 32-1 record. The only thing good that has ever came from Chatt. is I-75.

Livingston will ROLE!!!!

Do you not read well, or do you simply need to avoid paying attention to make your argument stand up? No one from ND has mentioned the record or dogged your tradition. We never heard of your tradition until Saturday.

Actually, now that I've reread your post and your strong logical argument, I've changed my mind. LA will beat ND 42-0. The 13-0 record is based on smoke and mirrors. We haven't beaten anybody and you guys have beaten everybody that is any good. Cates is an all-American and we've never faced a good running back, much less a stable like LA has.

Our wall will indeed crumble like Jerico's because dang, LA kids are playing as a team right now like no other team in the history of football. I can tell that just from your posts. I wish now ND had lost its first 3 game and 5 games total so we'd be battle tested and it would make us hungrier. That winning by blowouts and shutouts is no way to create a championship team.

Dang, we screwed up and now we're gonna pay at your place.

Hey TWIG ....he's back

Man you just need to shut your mouth and let the teams play it out on the field friday night it doesn't matter about what the stats say or who has played who it only matters what happens on the field. any given day any team can beat anyone but my thoughts about the game this friday is the cats will win this one in a goodgame and The cats will role on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS GO

Hey TWIG ....he's back

Man you just need to shut your mouth and let the teams play it out on the field friday night it doesn't matter about what the stats say or who has played who it only matters what happens on the field. any given day any team can beat anyone but my thoughts about the game this friday is the cats will win this one in a goodgame and The cats will role on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS GO

This post reminds me of the posts we used to have when we played Portland, haha I have to say it is pretty amusing to read all of this stuff. Look Charlie Murphy U need to stop talking in the 3rd person, who do u think u are Rick James. I think LA is gonna be COLDBLOODED come Friday night, and win the game as I have already stated. And u guys act like Cates is a hb or something, just to set u straight he is a qb if u didn't already know that which I hope u did. I am gonna say it again U WONT STOP HIM. I know if Fulton can't stop him that u guys sure can't so keep talkin that trash. I can't wait til Friday when u come up here and get spanked. And yeah I know I shouldn't be talkin like this but I don't care, U guys are gonna get what is comin to u. LA 28 ND 14

You still trying to get 2 birds with one stone. Nice try thou..... BTW it's . ROLL.....

Edited by Rocking Chair