Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

Charlie Murphy needs to have a good Thanksgiving and a safe trip.

Rockin Chair needs to know if Charlie is REALLY coming to the game. After all you did pick the Cats to win. The LA fans must have rubbed off on you Charlie. Well I won't go there :P

To all teams have a happy Thanksgiving.

Yes you did Charlie and your diet pepsi froze up and the fries were good. Well let them raz you a little. After all you gave some of them a little razing.

(Son... that's Celina slang for man) you missed a great ballgame. It was colder than ???? You were right ND had a good team. And it was their offense that worried me. Not so much their defense b/c I thought that ND couldn't completely shut CATES and Co. down. None the less I know you will probably pull for the Wildcats again this week. Just don't slice em up to bad.

Do you follow Basketball as well ? If you do who is your team ?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a teacher at Livingston Academy and the cheer coach, please except my deepest apologies for the rude and completely UNACCEPTABLE behaviors exhibited by some of our "fans". Had we known about it, it would have been dealt with quickly. We do NOT encourage or tolerate that infantile behavior at LA! :thumb:

But on the up side....WOW!!! to the ND fans!!! You were AWESOME! I was in awe...

That was a great football game, as far as I can tell, on both sides! It was worth the cold toes and wind burned cheeks!

C'mon boys...let's do this one more 'gin.

Well i hate 2 burst your bubble but your squad was cheering right along with the student body :lol: and i doubt seriously you would have ever said anything if coach swallows hadnt... As a parent i found it very nice when i heard our students cheering have a safe trip... or drive home safely... sounds like a good jesture to me... but on the up side, its good to see the support the cats had that night... i personally have seen fewer tears at funerals.... Thank God they were tears of joy... Good Luck Cats... WIN STATE.... Hopefully we'll take a couteous and well behaved crowd B)

From what I saw last week you all should have planned for at least 3 turnovers. I would have planned for 4. Maybe next year in the regular season you all will schedule a game or two with teams that actually hit hard along with some decent unbiased officials, and you won't cough up the ball so much come playoff time.

Actually, we'd like to play the crybabies from White House about 10 times. Starting to enjoy hearing the whining and the excuses from you guys.

I thought maybe it was just us, but heard over the weekend from other folks that this is normal behavior from White House fans. Like the lovely cheerleader who hit a fan on her way out of the stadium, or the old men who confronted the refs as they left, or the parents who whined the refs cost their girls a soccer game, which they lost 5-0.

Try learning just a little bit of class.

Charlie Murphy wonders if ND fans are getting tired of hearing this. Just fill in the blank. ND won't be able to stop Dallas, DID IT. ND won't be able to stop Council, DID IT. ND won't be able to stop Ladd, DID IT. Bring on the next one, he will hit the wall too.

seems you were wrong

I just want to know one thing from Notre Dame. How did you not know that Cates was that good? How did you not know that LA was that good? Did you not watch film on LA? If you did you would have saw how good Cates and LA are cause every game is Cates highlight film. I know that you guys hadn't heard anything about us but did you not scout us or anything. Your defense looked like ya'll didn't even know that we ran the option. I get the feeling that ND overlooked HogEye bigtime and thought this would be an easy win cause we had a bad record. I could be wrong but that is the feeling I get in my gut.

By the way, Cates is the man ain't he? I just expected more from the "WALL" than that. It looked like you guys expected to roll over us or something.

You guys did have a very solid football team though. I have to give you credit. The hail mary play was amazing. It was crazy.

It's not just Cates athletic ability, but his ability to read the option. His tailback had over a 100 yards and fullback quite a few. He was able to make the right reads, and put the ball in the players hands that would be the most successful. Can't stop Cates, you have to stop everyone because of Cates, his O-line, his great blocking receivers, and his running backs. They made adjustments on offense and defense at the end of the year, and executed. BUT Cates was UNREAL!!!

So now that the Irish squeeked by White House 14-13. Livingston Academy is next.

What are your thoughts?

Notre Dame is a very good team and have a lot of talent. But I think Notre Dame couldn't beat Livingston Academy. Livingston was the state 3A champs. I was rooting for David Libscomb. I went to Murfeesboro to see the games, and Livingston is a very, very good team. They proved theirselves in '05. In '06? Who knows? All I am saying is GO POLK! :P:P;):D

Notre Dame is a very good team and have a lot of talent. But I think Notre Dame couldn't beat Livingston Academy. Livingston was the state 3A champs. I was rooting for David Libscomb. I went to Murfeesboro to see the games, and Livingston is a very, very good team. They proved theirselves in '05. In '06? Who knows? All I am saying is GO POLK! :P:P;):D

L.A. has already defeated Notre Dame.