Trousdale @ Hampton - Mismatch?

Blacky Callahan

I am a LA Wildcat fan all the way but i just want to say to trousdale good luck this week and next and hope u get the ring in 1A and i hope we get it in 3A. and any trousdale fans that cant' make it to the game on the road come on out to livingston academy and help cheer our team on! GO GET JACKETS!!! :thumb:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me tell you n2music,I never played football. I wouldn't play becouse of Lunsford. My graduating class was the 2nd largest class to graduate in Cloudland history (1996). I can name at least 7 people who would not play for Mike that year. I can also tell you that I know quit a few former players of his that don't like him and will not speak to him when they pass each other. One man from 1992 10-0 team wouldn't go to a game. Now you see more people coming to games who I haven't seen at a football game in years. He gave no respect and gets none back. He may have changed in the past couple of years, but I don't know. I have all the respect for J.C. and the Hampton Bulldogs they have had a great year. I just hate to see Lunsford make it to the state championship. Hampton is good but haven't played no one but Coalfield in the playoffs, Cloudland, Johnson County this year. Trousdale has played in a tuff region 4 and some inpressive non conference games this year. That will be the ball game for Hampton, Trousdale is too quick and coached to make any big mistakes this Friday.

Do not go against us because of one person, whether it is a coach or player. It is a shame that you and others didn't play because of Lunsford. But as pujo has said many times before, talk to Mike and work out your issues. It may be too late to play football now, but at least you might be able to bury the hatchet. We pulled for Cloudland when the time come and now we are asking for the same.

DOES ANYBODY ELSE THINK IT STRANGE THAT IN MIKE LUNSFORD'S FIRST YEAR AT HAMPTON THE DOGS ARE MOVING IN THE PLAYOFFS. COINCIDENCE I DON'T THINK SO!

I THINK THAT LUNSFORD IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST COACHES IN THE STATE, CAN'T WAIT TILL HE TAKES OVER AT HAMPTON.

SHOULD BE MORE GOOD THINGS TO COME!

GET EM DOGS!!

A MEN PREACHER SEE YOU FRIDAY. IN THE DOG POUND D DOG

I am a LA Wildcat fan all the way but i just want to say to trousdale good luck this week and next and hope u get the ring in 1A and i hope we get it in 3A. and any trousdale fans that cant' make it to the game on the road come on out to livingston academy and help cheer our team on! GO GET JACKETS!!! :lol:

Thanks momwildcat we hope you guys get the gold in the Boro also yall are a class act good luck GO HOGEYE!!

I'm candygirls husband, I played football for Lunceford and also ran track for him. I graduated in 91 and was hamptons tailback. Lunceford is not one of the best coaches in the state. He's just a plain ol' coach, nothin' special. Hampton would have had a faily good team this year no matter who coached them. The players have a lot of heart, and the will to win will go a long way if you play as a team like Hampton has this year. I learned not to predict games anymore, but I hope it will be a good one. It is going to be really cold and that should go to Hamptons advantage. I know the farther you go west the teams get better in TN. Just my thoughts.

I'm candygirls husband, I played football for Lunceford and also ran track for him. I graduated in 91 and was hamptons tailback. Lunceford is not one of the best coaches in the state. He's just a plain ol' coach, nothin' special. Hampton would have had a faily good team this year no matter who coached them. The players have a lot of heart, and the will to win will go a long way if you play as a team like Hampton has this year. I learned not to predict games anymore, but I hope it will be a good one. It is going to be really cold and that should go to Hamptons advantage. I know the farther you go west the teams get better in TN. Just my thoughts.

At the time you played , he had never been a head Coach. Seems to me the track team did great. You don,t win 140 games and lose 40 if you are not doing something right. Its really about the team anyway, I doubt any of these coaches are looking for a pat on the back. The coaches and every boy on the team are just working together as hard as they can to make Hampton something special. So far ,so good.

At the time you played , he had never been a head Coach. Seems to me the track team did great. You don,t win 140 games and lose 40 if you are not doing something right. Its really about the team anyway, I doubt any of these coaches are looking for a pat on the back. The coaches and every boy on the team are just working together as hard as they can to make Hampton something special. So far ,so good.

140-40 Its called playing a WEAK schedule year in and year out. You being a know it all ought to have figured that one out!!

Antwan you sneaky devil you. I was going to post scores too but you beat me to it :thumb:.

I LIKE MATH so I will still post it only with a few EAST Tn. scores. Trousdale is not East Tn. by the way they are about an hr. from Nashville anyway here goes. Harriman beat Monterey 21-9, Trousdale beat Monterey 54-7 HAMPTON beat Harriman 21-0, rockwood beat harriman 41-7 pigeon foge beat rockwood 32-6 and claiborne beat p. f. 21-19 but claiborne then went and lost to Knox catholic 70-26 who by the way lost to Livingston Fri. 24-20 (GO CATS by the way) Livingston earlier this year lost to TROUSDALE COUNTY 14-12 so if you want to go by previous scores there ya go. Trousdale County WILL win big. I don't care how big a boys you got trousdale has the speed at every position that will straight out blow your mind. I am not from T.C. I am not a fan of theirs but I have watched them play 3 times this year because I love watching them play. They are fast and very well coached they will be ready so you guys better be extremely ready or it could get ugly. my predictions T.C. 35- Hamp. 7

35 to 7? You mean at half time right? Trousdale County could give any class a game right now, 1-A ball is nothing to them, remember, they chose to skip 2-A and play 3-A ball and still made the playoffs every year. There well coached and well disciplined. Also they are unbeatable. This post is from someone who lives an hour away from Trousdale, but love to watch them play. It just wont be Hartsville people there, theres a load of us coming from Mt. Juliet. Get ready for basketball season Hampton, this could get ugly!