Trousdale @ Hampton - Mismatch?

Blacky Callahan

Did Poore play? How many yards? He was a work horse last week, where was he this week?

When Hampton got down over two touch downs did they hang their head? Felt that was a weakness and cautioned about that earlier.

Congradulations from the REAL YELLOW JACKET school to TC. Hampton, you had a good year. Relish in your accomplishments.

what is the "real yellow jacket school"?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol,you my friend are a joke.didnt know what was coming? think again black han

No, apparently Hampton was the joke. I was right about the outcome when I started the thread last week. Just stating a point. If Hampton would have upset Trousdale they would have been on here saying we told you so. 35-0 tells the story. According to my source that was at the game it wasn't as close as this score indicates. He said Hampton was never really in the game.

No, apparently Hampton was the joke. I was right about the outcome when I started the thread last week. Just stating a point. If Hampton would have upset Trousdale they would have been on here saying we told you so. 35-0 tells the story. According to my source that was at the game it wasn't as close as this score indicates. He said Hampton was never really in the game.

doesnt matter cause at the end of the day.im smarter than you.thats all that matters.what a joke.go home.booooooooooo!!! :justwrestle:

East of Trousdale County, in existence as Yellow Jackets since 1931. And with as rich of a tradition as Trousdale in not only Football, but Baseball, and Basketball. COALFIELD.

hey we will be glad to share mascots but i think if you look tc has quiet the baseball program , football tradition and use to be the one in girls volleyball, and we also are pretty good at hog wrastelin, so i think we are a real yeller jacket school

Got a baseball State Championship? Several appearances in State in baseball. Girls in State in basketball last year. We only have 200 students in High School but make a lot of noise year in and out. And we have existed much longer. Hampton was not a joke. They were a big stong physical team. However, I notice last week when you got up on them, the air went out.

Edited by CYJacket

hey we will be glad to share mascots but i think if you look tc has quiet the baseball program , football tradition and use to be the one in girls volleyball, and we also are pretty good at hog wrastelin, so i think we are a real yeller jacket school

Me thinks, Coalfield is most noted for the Swinet(that`s with a long I for you english buffs) Symphony Orchestra..........word has it that Coalfield is where it all began.

Dogs & Pujo, Now that was "Power Football" you have been properly introduced to Trousdale Co...

You boys have had an out standing season , no reason to hold your heads down.. with the coaching staff & the under classmen you guys have , you should be right in the mix of things for yrs to come... I hope all players have come out healthy...

Oh, & from what I've heard . Thanks you : for the great football atmosphere in East Tn.

Hampton , Take care and come see us in Trousdale Co.

( HOME OF THE YELLOW JACKETS )

VERY CLASSY POST! And, Ole3putt I'm sure the folks at Hampton will appreciate that. No doubt not their night, but like you said, Great Season and hang in there.