Trousdale @ Hampton - Mismatch?

Blacky Callahan

Anybody that would make threats over sporting events ain't mature. I agree that I said some things that would have been better left silent and I showed immaturity. But you are no better. People that are kin to you even said that you go overboard. And I'm not going to fight you and all your brothers and nephews only because I predicted Hampton to get beat. I've had some people talk me out of going to this game, but i never really planned on it since I'm not a Hampton fan. But I would advise you guys to leave me alone or it could get uglier than you could ever imagine. I'm not a fair player and this is forum for opinions and predictions. Its a shame that we all just can't be like your younger brother who helped me when I blew a tire Wednesday morning. He is a Christian and a great person and I'm going to try to be more like him and so should you.

Josh, you predicting Hampton will lose is fine, some of the things that you have said about the coaching staff and some of Hamptons players is what gets some of the people mad at you. But just look back at threads throughout this whole year and see how many people got mad at you on here, it's not like it's just one or 2 people that you have made mad at you.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, i just wanna congratulate the hampton team for having the best season in their history, and i'm glad i was there to witness it all. you all are a great bunch, and i can't wait to watch you all next year.

second, congrats to trousdale, they were the better team, and i wish them good luck.

thirdly, what in the he!! was he thinking with the quick kick. i mean, if you're going to punt, atleast have him far enough back to where it wont get blocked, but no, lets try and catch them off guard. Hmmm.....we've run it at them all game so far, maybe their not gonna blitz. f'in retarded. wtf

last of all, i realized that if hampton wants to compete with middle/west TN schools, their going to have to develop some sort of a passing attack, i hope they realize this as well. that is all.

They better realize that they need a pasing attack or they will keep getting beat beat. Heck, we won even let our QB throw the ball on 3rd and long, we punt the the ball on 3rd down instead. They haven't realized that they have to be able to throw in 40 years so I don't know why it would change now. They also need to realize that they need to step up the ps defense. Just because teams around here (except HV) don't throw the ball doesn't mean we don't need a very sound pas defense. That first play from scrimmage for TC, there nobody within 15 yards of that boy when he caught the ball.

You guys just had the team,big ,strong ,fast ,phyical and very well coached, Hampton is young and will get better, you showed them where the bar is. Your team and fans showed nothing but class and you deserve to be champions. I,m not one to hide and not stand up to the things I'' ve said. You deffineately were the better team. Only one question, why in the heck is the Dunn kid not a Mr football finalist. You have several players deserving of all state. Great Job and good luck.

Yeah this message is for pujo and pujo alone. I see now that you are complementing our team as you should. Heck this week you had me thinking that we were going to play the Tampa Bay Bucs with Mike Alstott at fb and Cadillac Williams at tb. You claimed that we would see what power football really is and that we would not be able to stop you all. Well you were wrong, very wrong. You are eating crow and spitting feathers. Power football? Power football? What do you all call power football. Let me ask you a question, and it can be retorical because we all know the answer. Who showed who how to play power football? Who hit who? Who, at the end of the game, didn't want any more? Who won the hitting contest? Well all know the answers, there is no need for you to respond. This isn't even one of TC's best teams. Still we do the same things year in and out, we took the fight to those big boys. Heck even our receivers were running over your defense. #18 got trucked by a 155lbs. wide out. Before you, pujo, start running that mouth again, you better be able to back that stuff up. Come out of them mountains and play some real football.

Now after saying that to pujo, we respect yall very much. We wish yall luck in the future and I thought you all had a good atmosphere for high school football. As I said, good luck in the future and thanks for the hospitality that we were shown.

If I would have known that I was a psycho, I would have left when Cloudland got beat out. I just made a prediction. I insult coaches or players. Its only a message board and unless somebody calls a momma, I see no reason to fight. If you get that mad, you need anger management classes. You've never made me mad one time. I've got good friends on Stoney Creek and in Elizabethton who don't even read this board unless I post on it. With that being said, I'll see you next year. Everybodys either quit smoking or forgot to take their Prozac. :lol:

[/quote

Don't know that you, THE KING, have any friends at all in Betsy. All you ever do is put the Cyclones down from year to year. With that said, what was the final score, you crazy man?

Well, so I was wrong with the score -- but you have to say that I was about right as to Hampton being on the same level as Temple. At least Temple scored 22 against Trousdale (the most anyone has scored against them this year).

In my opinion that Smith kid was the best ball player I seen all yr. Smith,Skogen,and the QB were all good athletes, but it was 3 VS 11 whataya gunna doo.

Also they scored on some turnovers I think I dont think our Defense has given up over 2 td in any game this yr.

Hey bud TC has not seen this monster

Hampton is the most under-rated team in the state

TC does not know what power football is

TC likes to use their speed and run around people

We at Hampton like to run OVER you

TC's D hasen't when up against a Power football team like us

Fancey football v/s Power football

???????????

first of all, i just wanna congratulate the hampton team for having the best season in their history, and i'm glad i was there to witness it all. you all are a great bunch, and i can't wait to watch you all next year.

second, congrats to trousdale, they were the better team, and i wish them good luck.

thirdly, what in the he!! was he thinking with the quick kick. i mean, if you're going to punt, atleast have him far enough back to where it wont get blocked, but no, lets try and catch them off guard. Hmmm.....we've run it at them all game so far, maybe their not gonna blitz. f'in retarded. wtf

last of all, i realized that if hampton wants to compete with middle/west TN schools, their going to have to develop some sort of a passing attack, i hope they realize this as well. that is all.

I agree I have seen j.c. campbell do that quick kick for years i still havent figured out why except maybe he has no confidence in his offense i think he should have called a few more pass plays too i bet if lunceford was calling the shots he would have went for a first down,come on man this is the semis and youre down 14-0 and you call a quick kick on third down and 2 and it gets blocked that should be the last thing you want to do is give the ball back to an offense like trousdale not that it would have made much of a difference i just thought that was bad play calling. congrats to hampton on a good season

Edited by cuda44069