Lafayette @ RBS...

swanson71

Well if thats what you want here you go congrats to RBS.....Im sure that makes you feel so much better. Especially since I could care less who won beings im not for either one of these schools. However, this is what is being talked about constant whinning. Now your doing it because no ones giving RBS credit. What a joke ha ha ha .... :thumb:

Actually the whining thing got started when all theses people were making excuses for losing and I called them whiners, then they jumped on the bandwagon and started refering to us as whiners for................well I really dont have a clue why they are calling us whiners? :lol:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one question...and it still hasn't been answered yet. When was the last time RBS beat Macon at anything besides basketball. And please no whining or no excuses just answers, I was just curious and would like to know. And I will give RBS some credit, they had a good boys team the last few years that was pretty tough. There baseball team a couple of years ago was better than usual, and there girls team this year may be that good, I don't know I haven't seen any of there games so I can't say. There I gave RBS credit, so please don't whine anymore about how they get no credit.

Alright hud, if I am not mistaken, the golf team has beaten Lafayette a couple time over the past few years! As far as anything else goes, RBS doesnt really play Lafayette in anything else besides baseball! I havent been able to keep up with the baseball team as much lately as I would have liked to, but I know back around 2000 and 2001 RBS played some great games! I believe in 2001 RBS and Lafayette played one of the best games I have seen in a while with Lafayette winning 2-1, but it was a good game with Tommy McCoy and Colby Patterson both pitching complete games! And again, if I am not mistaken RBS beat Lafayette later that year in the round robin tournament at Lafayette! Actually that the last time I can remember RBS beating Lafayette at baseball! :thumb:

After just 2 post you figured that out? WOW! You are one sharp person! :lol:

Swanie between your name and mine we have over 5,600 post! <_<

yeah we have quiet a few...but not still not as many as some...right muffin... :lol: ...

I didn't even think about golf...I remember my sophomore year Lafayette beat us with Matt Heady on the mound...They layed it to us...I believe in the tourney that same year we lost by 2 runs...The year after that we didn't even get to play lafayette, and didn't get to go to the Lafayette tournament and play...and that was the year that we practically dominated our district...and Last year in the lafayette tourney was the only time we played lafayette last year and they killed us...but we had a freshmen on the mound who pitched his first game that night...

Edited by swanson71