Houston, Bartlett, Kingsbury Tri

CoachDelgado

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BartlettDad & Dragon12,

Thanks for your response. BartlettDad, you did not disappoint. You still do not get it. As for calling me a fool, I believe it was you who said "Personal attacks on copmuters has issues, seek help". That would be you putting your foot in your mouth with a little BBQ suace to top. I find it humorist you don't want people attacking you personally but you can. Wrong, Mr. Unintelligent. I have to read through your post multiple times just to understand what you are trying to say. Grammer and sentence structure aside, it is a challenge. If I am a fool, what does this make you, illiterate? Rember, you started the hyprocrisy here.

As for finishing 16th 2 years ago, congratulations. Excellent showing. How many times has Barlett won the state in wrestling? How many times has a team from Memphis won the state? I have nothing against Memphis wrestling. Year end and year out they produce some outstanding wrestlers. But on the whole, they have not done as well as Nashville & Chattanooga. Count the number of state champs both team and individuals and hopefully you will understand. However, I don't believe you will.

Dragon12, not making fun of Memphis wrestling, however, as stated earlier, Nashville and Chattanooga own most of the team and individual state champions. Stiffer competition lies in Nashville/Chattanooga.

3 out of top 10; 5 out of top 20. Not bad. Who won those tournaments. I digress.

Now, who's the fool.

P.S. I never insinuated (let me translate: to suggest or hint slyly) that it was you who got tossed. I thought it was funny and was curious as to who the culprit was. By your response, I take it that you took offense to the question. I think once again, you have explained yourself.

Keep it up, we needed another person to carry the baton from IrishDad and in fact, you have taken it are running up and down Beale Street with it. Keep the flame burning.

You have to go back to before the public private split to find a team champ out side of Bradley county. That's not really a dominance by Chattanooga or Nashville, that is a dominance by a single school.

BartlettDad,

Congratulations on the big win over Houston, however, this is not the state title. Enjoy your victory and be proud of the wrestlers accomplishments. However, you will see stiffer competition once you pass mile marker 20 heading east towards Nashville & Chattanooga.

Who got thrown out of the match? Was it because somebody said something derogatory towards Jerry "The King" Lawler or did he hit him over the head with a steel chair. Oops, my bad, wrong match. Somebody fill me in on who got tossed & why.

Maybe I'm nit-picking here, but Collierville is actually at mile marker 24. Y'all really shouldn't be bashing schools and regions in response to one person's remarks.

Nick Tramel you need to stop your dad(bartletdad) from posting because he is embarasing you and your program. It would be one thing for him to embarass himself but no one should embarass their children and school on a daily basis.

If your a student go do your homework,If YOUR A ADULT YOUR A PUNK AND A COWARD FOR BRINGING IN MY SONS NAME INTO THE MIX.If not put your real name on this board,better yet tell me to my face at a wrestling match.

If your a student go do your homework,If YOUR A ADULT YOUR A PUNK AND A COWARD FOR BRINGING IN MY SONS NAME INTO THE MIX.If not put your real name on this board,better yet tell me to my face at a wrestling match.

Remember who you are talking about here, Bartlettdad is an official spokesman for bartlett wrestling. His son walks proud knowing who is dad is and his role in society!