Waverly @ Camden

15 NWTF 08

the game wasnt all to good, yea we won but it really aint that big a deal, i dont know what it is about that court but dj reid had trouble there last year as well, not bein able to git 3 to go in when you keep shootin them isnt good at all....also, those were the worst refs i have ever seen, at the beginnin of the game it looked as if our whole team would foul out in like the 1st quarter and they even called some bad calls against camden.....one ref mainly, he called a camden player out of bounds from the other side of the court even tho the ref that shoulda called it was standin right beside the kid and didnt call a thing, which he hadnt gone out yet....also that same ref later on called cole on waverly out of bounds when he was right beside him and was at least a half a foot away from the line.....but the whole night wasnt any good for both teams..also we had a couple posts that really need to learn how to count...well at least to 3..but we should have a decent game against dickson this friday night...

Go TIGERS!!! B)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game wasnt all to good, yea we won but it really aint that big a deal, i dont know what it is about that court but dj reid had trouble there last year as well, not bein able to git 3 to go in when you keep shootin them isnt good at all....also, those were the worst refs i have ever seen, at the beginnin of the game it looked as if our whole team would foul out in like the 1st quarter and they even called some bad calls against camden.....one ref mainly, he called a camden player out of bounds from the other side of the court even tho the ref that shoulda called it was standin right beside the kid and didnt call a thing, which he hadnt gone out yet....also that same ref later on called cole on waverly out of bounds when he was right beside him and was at least a half a foot away from the line.....but the whole night wasnt any good for both teams..also we had a couple posts that really need to learn how to count...well at least to 3..but we should have a decent game against dickson this friday night...

Go TIGERS!!! :)

DJ had like 25 points bubby