Irishdad in sheeps clothing

the wrestler

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usfjim,botw,wrestlesba,,,,,,,,,please somebody step up, do not let bartlettdad become the spokesperson for the west

I think usfjim could certainly step up. BotW has forsaken us for that other side of the state. I could not take the role as I have to focus on my own kids...usfjim however certainly has the wit to manage it.

Surely you no-life meatheads have something better to talk about then me,Have you all thought about buying a blow-up Doll to occupy your idle time,but if not enjoy yourselfs because i am just laughing at you fools anyway.Think about it on Thanksgiving day talking about Bartlettdad,can you say no-life.

Maybe caffeine is not the issue

MULLET

Pronounced "MUHL LET"

A hairstyle in which the front is cut trim, but the back is long, left wild and often uncut. Even when the back is cut, it is still longer than the front. It is the sign of the redneck. Alternate names include:

Ape Drape. Beaver Paddle. Bi - Level. Camero Cut. Buisness in the front, Party in the back. Canadian passport. Coupe Longveuil. El-camino. Hockey hair. Kentucky waterfall. Missouri comprimise. Mudflap. Neckwarmer. Ranchero. Shlonc (short + long). Achy-breaky-bad-mistakey. Soccer rocker. Squirrel pelt. Tennessee tophat. Yep-nope.

:huh: for those who have no idea, the above will clue you in.

usfjim,botw,wrestlesba,,,,,,,,,please somebody step up, do not let bartlettdad become the spokesperson for the west

i think it is kinda cool that panther b....uh...er...bartlettdad has stepped up to push the new left side power. they don't have any seniors and they have placed kids in a preseason tournament and they have beaten up people in dual matches and they plan on winning blackhorse, mccallie, father ryan,.....you know the company line. :blink:

Has Irishdad moved to Bartlett TN? It seems to me that Irishdad may have clocked himself in Bartlett clothing. Any comment?

Got a call from a friend that I had be called from my retirement, it seems that those that used to love me cannot let me R.I.P.

To sommers, texas 23 (what happened to the other 22 texans?) Sommers and this new guy Doctor Evil I wish you all a happy wrestling season. To my friend from the south I wish your boy well. You know who you are ok it is RMC. . To Dr Evil how do you know I have no hair? StaLKing is soo not cool.

Again I wish you all the best I no longer have a dog in this hunt. Let me rest in peace.

GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::lol:B)

P.S. I PRAY THE IRISH KICK ALL YOUR TAILS!!!!!!!! PARTICULARLY BAYLORS OVERRATED BEHINDS!! AND LEAVE ND ALONE D1 IS AN OKAY DECISION!

P.S.S GOD BLESS THE ARMYS WRESTLING SQUAD, PHILLIP, WILLIAM AND THE WHITT!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by irishdad

Got a call from a friend that I had be called from my retirement, it seems that those that used to love me cannot let me R.I.P.

To sommers, texas 23 (what happened to the other 22 texans?) Sommers and this new guy Doctor Evil I wish you all a happy wrestling season. To my friend from the south I wish your boy well. You know who you are ok it is RMC. . To Dr Evil how do you know I have no hair? StaLKing is soo not cool.

Again I wish you all the best I no longer have a dog in this hunt. Let me rest in peace.

GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb::P:P

P.S. I PRAY THE IRISH KICK ALL YOUR TAILS!!!!!!!! PARTICULARLY BAYLORS OVERRATED BEHINDS!! AND LEAVE ND ALONE D1 IS AN OKAY DECISION!

P.S.S GOD BLESS THE ARMYS WRESTLING SQUAD, PHILLIP, WILLIAM AND THE WHITT!!!!!!!!!!

please stay in retirement....

signed,

the clock