Oakland v. Columbia

MidTennFootball

You are stupid, this is one of he worst cloumbia teams in a while and your gonna say they have a chance, your crazy. Nobody will keep up with J WADE or flash as we like to call him...........

i guess i am just an idiot and have no idea what i am talking about. i guess columbia didn't have a chance in this game. Maybe you are stupid for saying that this is one of the worst Columbia teams in a while, or maybe Columbia is bad and Oakland is just plain terrible. i do not think that is the case. i think everyone is underestimating this Columbia team and they proved tonight that they are a good team. Columbia won this game by 4 buy should have won by at least 10 if they could have hit their free throws.

also,was someone under the rim when the goaltending call was made????

good game to both teams

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Lions. Great game both ways. Oakland seemed a bit groggy and it looked like they felt Columbia couldnt' or wouldn't keep up the extreem pressure all night and then they could get into an offense and win but it just didn't happen. Columbia distracted the Oakland offense and never allowed them to get into a pattern.

As far as first posts.... I couldn't do anything for 15 minutes for stareing at the screen and wondering if I spelled something correctly.