To The Jo Byrns Football Team

reddevil44

I just want to say thank you and congratulations to the 2005 Jo Byrns Football team. You guys made history this year. Thirteen wins. That's remarkable. Region 5A Champs. What a job. But guys I want to thank you for bringing some excitement and recognition to the Adams/Cedar Hill community. I've never been so excited about High School football as I've been this year. Not even when I was playing. You are a special group of young men and you will never really fully understand what you have meant to the School and Community. To you guys returning, there is no reason we can't have the same kind of season next year. Work hard in the off season with the weights and conditioning. Good things come to the ones who are willing to work for it.

I want to say a special thank you and wish good luck to these young men: Clay Head, Brandon Sneed, Jacob Gezley, Justin Whitaker, Josh Shepard, Shawn Simon, Dusty Jackson, Dustin Sneed Brian Harder.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanx man!!! It was a great season, and we owe it all to those 9 men u mentioned!! Those seniors were great! Now as i guess u could call me a senior, i will try to live up to what these boys did, but that will be really hard. For any of u underclassmen that read this: Its the offseason boys, and the preparation for another region championship starts now!! You guys hit hard in the weight room, when coach tells u to run, do it dont complain. If we work harder then any team in state over the offseason, then there is no doubt that we can be where we were this year. Lets go boys, u know how good it felt this year, that should be ur motivation to work HARD!!!!!!

Great season seniors, i love everyone of u! I wish we still had another game, but hey it was still a great season!!!

I just want to say thank you and congratulations to the 2005 Jo Byrns Football team. You guys made history this year. Thirteen wins. That's remarkable. Region 5A Champs. What a job. But guys I want to thank you for bringing some excitement and recognition to the Adams/Cedar Hill community. I've never been so excited about High School football as I've been this year. Not even when I was playing. You are a special group of young men and you will never really fully understand what you have meant to the School and Community. To you guys returning, there is no reason we can't have the same kind of season next year. Work hard in the off season with the weights and conditioning. Good things come to the ones who are willing to work for it.

I want to say a special thank you and wish good luck to these young men: Clay Head, Brandon Sneed, Jacob Gezley, Justin Whitaker, Josh Shepard, Shawn Simon, Dusty Jackson, Dustin Sneed Brian Harder.

I agree. This has been a big year for the team, the school, and the communities. Yall brought a lot of excitment to everyone and we are all proud of the team. Hopefully next year we can be back to the same spot. Good luck to next years team.

well said there reddevil44 what else is there to say the team of the centruy for JBS

congrats on a great season to all of you. And thanks for doing such a great job representing our region in the playoffs. You guys were a true example of how to work and play togetehr as a team and showed that when you do you get great results. I will be seeing a few of you at the all region banquet. Great season Jo byrns and hats off to clay head and all he seniors over there not just him. Clay you got ripped by not being a finalist for Mr football but you were great this year no doubt. That just shows that yall played as a team and it wasnt just you doing it all. I was also wanting to know how you guys got so lucky to saty away from injuries? Every game we saw of you guys it was the same starters every week.

congrats on a great season to all of you. And thanks for doing such a great job representing our region in the playoffs. You guys were a true example of how to work and play togetehr as a team and showed that when you do you get great results. I will be seeing a few of you at the all region banquet. Great season Jo byrns and hats off to clay head and all he seniors over there not just him. Clay you got ripped by not being a finalist for Mr football but you were great this year no doubt. That just shows that yall played as a team and it wasnt just you doing it all. I was also wanting to know how you guys got so lucky to saty away from injuries? Every game we saw of you guys it was the same starters every week.

Way to go, JBS. All of Robertson County was pulling for you guys...make it happen next year. You guys had an awesome year...good luck to the Seniors and all they plan in the future.

Ditto. I stood in the cold and watched the UC game and it was neat to get to feel the atmosphere.

Congrats on a great year!

Edited by NoDoubt