To The Jo Byrns Football Team

reddevil44

On behalf of the Jo Byrns football team and supporters, I want to say thank you to all the other Robertson County Football programs and the people of Robertson County for your encouragement and interest in this 2005 Jo Byrns football team. It was a nice feeling to look around at each playoff game and see players from all the County schools and even some folks and players from our region there to support the Red Devils. Good luck to all the County teams next year.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on a great season to all of you. And thanks for doing such a great job representing our region in the playoffs. You guys were a true example of how to work and play togetehr as a team and showed that when you do you get great results. I will be seeing a few of you at the all region banquet. Great season Jo byrns and hats off to clay head and all he seniors over there not just him. Clay you got ripped by not being a finalist for Mr football but you were great this year no doubt. That just shows that yall played as a team and it wasnt just you doing it all. I was also wanting to know how you guys got so lucky to saty away from injuries? Every game we saw of you guys it was the same starters every week.

i sure hope all the hard work and workout's had something to do with it