top players in 11aa

queenofthecourt23

Here are my rankings

1.West from stewart county

2.Erland from harpeth

3.Dunn from montgomery Central

You must not know many from this district because their are a few that have a chance. Actually the big kid from Harpeth would be thier choice, I think his first name is Cody. Sycamore has Stacy Bullard who has paid his dues in this league. Of course Dunn is a big prospect. Harpeth has about two or three kids that could be up for this award. They are so loaded that they prolly wont have a consistent scorer because everyone will get a chance.

You must not know many from this district because their are a few that have a chance. Actually the big kid from Harpeth would be thier choice, I think his first name is Cody. Sycamore has Stacy Bullard who has paid his dues in this league. Of course Dunn is a big prospect. Harpeth has about two or three kids that could be up for this award. They are so loaded that they prolly wont have a consistent scorer because everyone will get a chance.

From Harpeth there is newton, cody davis, erland, and baker that could all be the top scorers of the night any night. Sycamore has bullard, lohin, moulton, and kinman that could all be the top players any of these players could be the top and are the top players but west is the top player in my opinion and then one or two of these players could be in the top three. Then maybe the kid from mchs.

Stacy Bullard haha... Havent heard that joke in a while.. but West from Stewart probably will look like the best player in the district because his team is terrible but when Moulton from Sycamore plays the way he can he is unstoppable in everyway.

Guest catfish-hunter

Stacy Bullard haha... Havent heard that joke in a while.. but West from Stewart probably will look like the best player in the district because his team is terrible but when Moulton from Sycamore plays the way he can he is unstoppable in everyway.

Stewart Co. has beaten Northwest and Clarksville Academy to start the season and they play Houston Co. (who is not very good at all) tonight. They open the district portion of the schedule with Fairview, Creek Wood, and Waverly and unless I'm mistaken all of those are games Stewart Co. can win. Stewart Co. is carried by Jake West without question but don't knock 'em if they win, which is what they've done thus far this year.