playa h8ers ball(fear and loathing in 1a)

snoball5278

I suspect it's alot like it is for Alcoa in 2a and Maryville in 4a. Envy and jealousy bring out the worst in people. It's easy to hate teams that have a lot of talent and are hard to beat. Great teams in all classes represent a wall for several teams that are good too, just not good enough to beat the best. When they can't get around or over the wall, the haters do the only other thing they can. Try to tear it down with their words. What the haters don't realize is it just drives a great team to try even harder to prove all the skeptics wrong. That they DO deserve to be where they are....in Murfreesboro!

GO ALCOA....BEAT GOODPASTURE!

Edited by steelersfan

Trousdale is nothing liike Maryville and Alcoa- they dont run from the good teams lilke trousdale does.

If the privates were in 1A this year they would have got waxed as well...Looked like to me they had a real productive year in 2A :P ...And to you (I dont know if you are or not), but if you are from Boyd you better have counted your blessing that you went up...Trousdale would have ate Boyd alive :lol: ...

P.S. I think we will put you in the rear on the TC "Playa Hatin" Train...

If the privates were in 1A this year they would have got waxed as well...Looked like to me they had a real productive year in 2A :P ...And to you (I dont know if you are or not), but if you are from Boyd you better have counted your blessing that you went up...Trousdale would have ate Boyd alive :lol: ...

P.S. I think we will put you in the rear on the TC "Playa Hatin" Train...

a bad year in 2a youre an idiot- boyd is competing in 2a as an 1a size school- they made it to the 3rd round in the 2a playoffs-the only team they lost to in 2a was tyner who lost in the semifinals to alcoa-probably the 2a state champ-2a was not a problem at all-boyd cant run from competition like trousdale can.

I suspect it's alot like it is for Alcoa in 2a and Maryville in 4a. Envy and jealousy bring out the worst in people. It's easy to hate teams that have a lot of talent and are hard to beat. Great teams in all classes represent a wall for several teams that are good too, just not good enough to beat the best. When they can't get around or over the wall, the haters do the only other thing they can. Try to tear it down with their words. What the haters don't realize is it just drives a great team to try even harder to prove all the skeptics wrong. That they DO deserve to be where they are....in Murfreesboro!

GO ALCOA....BEAT GOODPASTURE!

WELL SAID STEELERSFAN!! To all ya'll who insist on JAWING about Trousdale Co. "running". We run from NO ONE!! To all the "Trousdale Haters"..... We are running with the BIG DOGS. Where are ya'll come Friday afternoon? On the porch....I think!! If you want to see a GREAT football team play twice in one year, come to the 'Boro on Friday at 3:30 PM and watch Trousdale win the Championship!!! Good luck and a safe trip to Union City Players, coaches, and fans!! Bring your A Game. I'm looking forward to a great game!! See all at MTSU. :P:lol:

WELL SAID STEELERSFAN!! To all ya'll who insist on JAWING about Trousdale Co. "running". We run from NO ONE!! To all the "Trousdale Haters"..... We are running with the BIG DOGS. Where are ya'll come Friday afternoon? On the porch....I think!! If you want to see a GREAT football team play twice in one year, come to the 'Boro on Friday at 3:30 PM and watch Trousdale win the Championship!!! Good luck and a safe trip to Union City Players, coaches, and fans!! Bring your A Game. I'm looking forward to a great game!! See all at MTSU. :P:lol:

They run from the tough 1a teams go 2a-cant make it go to 3a-they do ok-1a and 2a privates forced to move up-trousdale drops down to 1a-i call that running