Can Polk Co. have a good season in 2006?

polk_wildcat

Well I believe they have the talent, but I was wandering if anyone thought they could put it to use and have another good season.

This far away from the start of the 2006 season, I'd say people aren't thinking about most other teams next year except for maybe the likes of Maryville or Oak Ridge, if even them.

I think they will be fine, but do you consider a good season?

I know after losing 17 or so starters, many people would take a 4-6 season as a success.

I think at least making it to the playoffs is a good season.

I believe that next year's Wildcats are ready to start the new season.

I think that Polk Co. will be ready to play.

Coach Davis and staff ( Mackersie especially) will have these boys playing very well. both of these guys are tremendous coaches and people. I have alot of respect for both and Polk county will be Polk County. They are big and physical and play very hard. Kudos to Davis and staff and good luck next season!

Speaking about Polk playing physical and hard, Ive heard that Polk Co. has a top notch conditioning program over the summer and during the season.

From what I have seen, there playing their opponents as tuff in the 4th quarter as they were in the 1st quarter.