Leftwich out with broke ankle

ERA

Guest dare_2_dream

Just heard on SportsCenter that Leftwich broke his ankle. The Jags are in trouble. The backup is green. I saw the tackle and suspect a fine for going at the legs of the QB.

nooo not my fantasy QB!!!

This may be a blessing in disguise for the Jaguars as their back up QB Gerrad is a very good QB. One thing he will bring to the position is mobility, something Leftwich lacks. He will led this team into the playoffs, just wait and see.

I totally agree, David Garrard may be the best backup in the NFL and the best QB that nobody knows about! This guy played at East Carolina and was very successful there and has never gotten his chance in the NFL, backing up Brunell then Leftwich!

Guest dare_2_dream

This may be a blessing in disguise for the Jaguars as their back up QB Garrad is a very good QB. One thing he will bring to the position is mobility, something Leftwich lacks. He will led this team into the playoffs, just wait and see.

it sure isnt a blessing in disguise for my fantasy team however :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

I am glad I traded him not to long ago.. haha

But it really does stink what happened to him.

i had a chance but he has been pretty consistent this yr so i didnt trade him and now i am wandering why...i hope he has a speedy recovery...

Guest dare_2_dream

Surely to goodness you have a back up qb on your fantasy team...

well leftwhich was my backup :thumb: ...isnt that just my luck...mcnabb was my starter, but i would rotate him and leftwhich depending on the opponent...