Boo for Mr. Football

DeeVon

you guys think that 91-7 vs. GP doesn't matter? There's no doubt that many east TN coaches probably voted against "alcoa's dustin lindsey" because of a perceived arrogant attitude. Football coaches are rednecks, let's be serious here -- they don't give a crap who's the "best" -- they're voting based on their redneck perception(s).

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the votes were casted before the playoffs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Boo. Seriously.

To clear some things up ...

Westview did not lose the Gibson County game because Markei didn't play. Any moron that continues to say that needs to go play checkers. We lost cause the defense sat down and their offense stepped up. Notice they didn't do jack the rest of the season.

Who deserved the award? All of them. It's okay. Markei doesn't care. He got his and he is okay with that. He's #10 in the state now for Most Rushing Yards in a Career and that is cool too. Markei is one of those rare individuals that I have grown to love knowing. I get to see him everyday and I love him even if he isn't rushing down a field breaking the ankles of defensive players. And he made more than just a few of y'all look like a fool. He is humble and genuine and truthful.

As for Huntingdon, too bad, ya' lost. Only one I really hate it for is Chris. He's a great kid. Too bad he and his cousin aren't on the same team.

I have to imagine that God will continue to move the world around until He decides different, so I imagine that we'll be seeing each other on the field next year if that is His Will. :thumb:

Go Union City. Praying for you.

I hate to break it to all ya'll rednecks :thumb: , but it is basketball time for all of us!

Huntingdon looks to have a cakewalk thru that "tough" district with Clarksburg, Parkers Crossroads, PeeWee Day Care, Carroll Acad., and Billy Goat University! I like their chances in that district!

Game tip: When you play Pee Wee Day Care, watch out for the diapers, they can cause some problems for ya! :lol:

Best player from the state of TN ever? LOL. Did u seriously right that? Do the names John Henderson, Al Wilson, Chad Pennington ring a bell. Sorry no way he is the best ever.

Yeah I'm LOL. I did "write" that and if you could "weed" I said MIGHT be. He has a lot to prove still but time will tell. And as far as high school talent as to when they came out i would put him right there with them if not better.