Tellico Plains

cephus23

AD is a friend of mine, great people to work for at Tellico. They are a AA school playing up to AAA (for travel reasons I suppose). Not much speed at all on team and that hurts them in every game. They do have several players returning that have been two-three year starters, but I think someone would have to plan on building the program over time. Talent tends to run in cycles at small schools such as this. Best of luck to Tellico and all that apply.

AD is a friend of mine, great people to work for at Tellico. They are a AA school playing up to AAA (for travel reasons I suppose). Not much speed at all on team and that hurts them in every game. They do have several players returning that have been two-three year starters, but I think someone would have to plan on building the program over time. Talent tends to run in cycles at small schools such as this. Best of luck to Tellico and all that apply.

I think the coach did a good job with the talent that he had to work with. Going to AAA was all about travel to begin with but if you look at the region,

Region 3

Notre Dame High School

Polk Co. High School

Tellico Plains High School

McMinn Central High School

Grundy Co. High School

Howard School of Academics & Tech.

Sequoyah High School

Meigs Co. High School

East Ridge High School

it didn't help the situation much. With the scedule that they will have for the next three years in their region they will be lucky to win one or two ballgames. Maybe Sequoyah and Howard. Good luck to the person that gets this job.

I think the coach did a good job with the talent that he had to work with. Going to AAA was all about travel to begin with but if you look at the region,

Region 3

Notre Dame High School

Polk Co. High School

Tellico Plains High School

McMinn Central High School

Grundy Co. High School

Howard School of Academics & Tech.

Sequoyah High School

Meigs Co. High School

East Ridge High School

it didn't help the situation much. With the scedule that they will have for the next three years in their region they will be lucky to win one or two ballgames. Maybe Sequoyah and Howard. Good luck to the person that gets this job.

maybe grundy or mcminn central 2