Rockwood Tigers

billyjobob

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Rockwood going to stack up with the district and region competition? Is Coach K's staff the same as last year? K is a great coach and I bet he will have his guys in a position to compete for the district title again. Will the tigers be able to hang with my devils?

they dont need to worry about the devils they need to worry about the cosby eagles

Rockwood basketball=Washington Generals.

Coalfield has had one week of practice as a team. Football players have just returned.

It doesn't matter how long Coalfield has their football players...their basketball team isn't very good! Coalfield is a football school, anybody who is remotely associated with or has been around Coalfied knows this.

Coalfield has had one week of practice as a team. Football players have just returned.

It doesn't matter how long Coalfield has their football players...their basketball team isn't very good! Coalfield is a football school, anybody who is remotely associated with or has been around Coalfied knows this.

it wouldnt have mattered if they had been practicing for two months. Coalfield was not the better team. and if they played again they still wouldnt be the better team. i saw some good things and bad things in that game.. Rockwood looked good the first half. and the second half? i dont know what happened.. maybe they started letting up or something. i dont know but it wasnt pretty.. theyve got alot of inproving to do if they want to be a force in the district and region.. but Coalfield is past. and oakdale is now.. focus tigers.. play as a team and not as individuals and all will be fine..

I don't think Coalfield would have beaten Rockwood Tuesday night had they been practicing for two months but it would have bee a heck of a lot closer. The turnovers committed by Coalfield would have been much less. The third quarter against Rockwood was a bright spot for Coalfield. They need to build on that particular period. It takes time for a team to get together, playing football three extra weeks, when most of the basketball team plays football simply doesn't assist in getting a basketball program going.

As for Coalfield being a football school you are correct. That is evidenced by their records in football. However, it appears there is only one season in Coalfield, BALL SEASON. :lol:

Edited by CYJacket

I don't think Coalfield would have beaten Rockwood Tuesday night had they been practicing for two months but it would have bee a heck of a lot closer. The turnovers committed by Coalfield would have been much less. The third quarter against Rockwood was a bright spot for Coalfield. They need to build on that particular period. It takes time for a team to get together, playing football three extra weeks, when most of the basketball team plays football simply doesn't assist in getting a basketball program going.

As for Coalfield being a football school you are correct. That is evidenced by their records in football. However, it appears there is only one season in Coalfield, BALL SEASON. :lol:

I agree with you 100%, the jackets are a perenial power house in the pillow fight division. They compete year in and year out for the cheerleading title.

What did RW compete for this year? Oh, yeah, I remember their lives to have a winning season.

I could care less about Rockwood so knock on them all you want. But in their defense, 99% of your players would not even see the field at Rockwood the other 1% would, but they would be carrying water bottles. The Morgan Co. championships is equivalent to a 10 year old back yard, 2 hand touch ball game.