30th Annual McGavock Invitational Dec 9th-10th

fiscon

Online Entry is up and ready for roster submission you can do so by going to Mat Control once there click on the McGavock Invitationl tournament in the schedule, this will take you to the links page for this tournament. Online entries are due by December 7th. You need to submit one form for the VARSITY Tournament and another for the JV Tournament. You cannot enter a wrestler in the JV tournament in a weight class if that varsity weight class spot is not filled.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online Entry is up and ready for roster submission you can do so by going to Mat Control once there click on the McGavock Invitationl tournament in the schedule, this will take you to the links page for this tournament. Online entries are due by December 7th. You need to submit one form for the VARSITY Tournament and another for the JV Tournament. You cannot enter a wrestler in the JV tournament in a weight class if that varsity weight class spot is not filled.

Coaches entering this tournament, East Lit is participating in this tournament and they will be wrestling on Tues, Wednesday, Thurs the week of the tournament. This means that all wrestlers will receive 2 pounds on Friday, and then 1 on Saturday.

I believe it should say that teams will get 2 pounds on both Friday and Saturday. That means 103 will be 105 on both days.

Coach,

You had better get with the officials and tournament director now about this issue or you could have major problems on Saturday. Just because you and hespinnedref know the rules, do not assume that the others know them. Are you and hespinnedref the same person because you guys appear to be one and the same on this board?"

Coach,

You had better get with the officials and tournament director now about this issue or you could have major problems on Saturday. Just because you and hespinnedref know the rules, do not assume that the others know them. Are you and hespinnedref the same person because you guys appear to be one and the same on this board?"

cbg,

I'm only aware of three others,,, Docevil, snobhater, and sycdude. I think hesbeenpinnedref is a Ryan guy or at least more associated in some way with DII schools.

No. I am Coach Masters at Sycamore High School. I do not know hespinnedref. Anyway, the rule is as I stated. It is a rule change for this year.

The rule does state that you receive a maximum of 2 pounds. The weight class will be 105 on Friday and on Saturday. Thank you, Coach Masters, for clarifying that.

The schedule can be found by going to Mat Control click on the McGavock tournament and then on Info.

We will make every effort to end at a reasonable time on Friday and on Saturday.

Brad Fiscus

Mat Control

cbg,

I'm only aware of three others,,, Docevil, snobhater, and sycdude. I think hesbeenpinnedref is a Ryan guy or at least more associated in some way with DII schools.

Keep trying Sommers. You are right about one thing, I am associated with DII, however, I am also associated with DI. Does this make it clear! What's with the Ryan thing?