Sycamore vs. Cheatham Co.

harpethindianfan

Guest catfish-hunter

Abby Lawson is the only Lady Cub who'd start at Sycamore. With that being said how did a young untalented Lady Cubs bunch beat Sycamore 33-32 tonight????

ANSWER: Phil Carr :angry:

The Cubs are a well coached bunch and as long as Carr is coaching at CCCHS those girls will always be in the hunt come March.

I do think that Sycamore will win the district this year but for all of you that think Cheatham is about to have a "down year" all I have to say after tonight is :thumb:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawson scores 28 of the 33 for Cheatham. Sycamore had no answer for her. Carr out coached Derrick. As Cheatham rallied, Sycamore started feeling the pressure.

2 great individual performances tonight-- Lawson and her 28 in the girls game,

and Moulton's 32 in the boys game for SHS.

Can't wait to see Cheatham and Harpeth next week.

Edited by fullcourtpress22

hahahaha....shutting down abby. She proved why she is the best player in the district and on a different level. By best player i mean ball handler, defense, rebounder, scorer and potential! abby is the only player who would start at sycamore? Then how on earth does sycamore lose this game and who expected cheatham to have a down year?? If anything else theyll play alot harder than last year if people have them as underdogs.

Good point statebound but exactly who on sycamores roster can physically keep up with abby? Just because cheatham is young doesnt mean theyll be beaten easily. theyll always bring the pressue and sycamore doesnt handle that very well!

Turns out you were rite and all of us idiots that bought the Sycamore hype are looking stupid this morning. Heck, they couldn't even beat one player much less Cheatham.

Guest catfish-hunter

hahahaha....shutting down abby. She proved why she is the best player in the district and on a different level. By best player i mean ball handler, defense, rebounder, scorer and potential! abby is the only player who would start at sycamore? Then how on earth does sycamore lose this game and who expected cheatham to have a down year?? If anything else theyll play alot harder than last year if people have them as underdogs.

Did you not see??? I said it was because of Phil Carr's coaching. He is the best coach in the district and Abby Lawson is the best player in the district.

I have great respect for the Lady Cubs and hope that they do well like always and I was happy to see morons like rednecktiger shutup last night. People like him, who post that the Lady Cubs will finish at the bottom of the district, need to have their heads examined.

Sycamore has a very talented team. Neuenschwander (God I hope that is spelled right Lacey :) ) is a tremendous player. Covington, Winters, Thompson, Tinch, etc. are all excellent players as well. When I talk about coach Carr being a great coach that is by no means a knock on Ed Derrick. I played football under coach Derrick and I have seen the way the Lady War Eagles basketball program has improved since he took over.