SHHS vs Sul. Central

wkktnvolsfan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who won....

Science Hill won by 10. It would have been a blow out but the refs were callin fouls on wattad for no reason. The kid couldnt even try to play d or they would call a foul on him.... he sat most of the game... but grabbed a rebound took it the court himself and pulled up at the top of the key and drilled a 3 to put the toppers over the edge

I watched the game last night and from what I see Buchanan is definetly centrals best player. He didn't really take it to Wattad, because he wasn't being guarded that often by Wattad. As I recall SHHS played a match up zone in the second half because of foul trouble and Wattad only played man against Hess, who struggled to get his shot off while Wattad was in the game. Weatherford was good at shooting, when he was open, but struggled to score with pressure on him. If central wants to contend they need to make sure the ball stays in Buchanans hands, as he was the only one I could see score on both the man and the zone.

It's pretty funny to listen to the fans of the losing team cause they always have the best excuses...How can Gabe ball on wattad if sh didn't play man that much, and like Broadway Baller said wattad guarded hess on man so chs, stop making so many excuses. And I can't wait til they come to the cougar den, i'll bet anyone right now $20 that Wattad outscores everyone and has one of the best games of the season. Any takers?

It's pretty funny to listen to the fans of the losing team cause they always have the best excuses...How can Gabe ball on wattad if sh didn't play man that much, and like Broadway Baller said wattad guarded hess on man so chs, stop making so many excuses. And I can't wait til they come to the cougar den, i'll bet anyone right now $20 that Wattad outscores everyone and has one of the best games of the season. Any takers?

Wow, why do people even talk about SCHS, theres no way they can even keep up with a team like the hill. Dickie Jr. and Gabe the slave could have career nights and the score still wouldnt be close.

Edited by WizardofKtown

you would have lost that bet last night. it is funny how gabe gets no respect after he lights up the mighty hill toppless at there gym. if omar gaurds hess in the next game he will foul out again. 6'1" gaurd took him to the basket and scored and omar could do nothing but foul him. he should lead them in scoring the offense clears out for him every time down the floor. forney is just as good as omar but dont get the hype. while you are looking in that crystal ball do you see the lottery #........? The other players on S.H should feel like thay dont get any respect because all i here is omar omar omar. one more thing big drop off in coaching since pitts and poe left...