Riverdale @ Cookeville

hs sports fan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have stated before. In MY OPINION Riverdale, Siegel, and Cookeville are the 3 best teams in the district. Riverdale's first 2 district games are on the road and Cookeville and Siegel. If Riverdale could win both games. They would give them an early commanding lead in the district. They would be 2-0 and have beaten the best 2 teams and next time around they would be playing them at Riverdale and would have confidence as well. I'm not saying by any means Riverdale will win both, for all i know they may lose both. I'm simply giving the best possible scenario and it very well could happen. I hope it does.

As I have stated before. In MY OPINION Riverdale, Siegel, and Cookeville are the 3 best teams in the district. Riverdale's first 2 district games are on the road and Cookeville and Siegel. If Riverdale could win both games. They would give them an early commanding lead in the district. They would be 2-0 and have beaten the best 2 teams and next time around they would be playing them at Riverdale and would have confidence as well. I'm not saying by any means Riverdale will win both, for all i know they may lose both. I'm simply giving the best possible scenario and it very well could happen. I hope it does.

Cookeville has some talent this year and if they catch fire at the right time, could cause some serious problems for teams.

I think RHS will come out fired up and ready to play their first district game. Its going to be interesting to see how the football players play on such short practice time. I think RHS will come out on top but its going to be a very tough one to win for the Warriors.

DOES COOKEVILLE STILL PLAY THAT Slow it down style of basketball? seems like they would waste 2-3 min per possesion

\

To me it seems like with Cookeville you never know what team your going to get. I know they play this crazy man zone type deal and its pretty tough to drive against. If you have good shooters with a quick trigger and are hitting they will give up the 3 occassionally but they do a good job rebounding and not letting it get to close around the basket. I want to goto this game BAD but I doubt i will.