Shootmore

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can live with your reasoning. I just don't think a team that goes 18-12 and went 16-15 last year should have coach of the year.

No hard feelings, I respect your opinion. This is just mine. And let me say,

Coach Wild can coach!!

Hey, hasn't this been an awesome thread!! :thumb:

Yes my friend, it has been a great thread. Not that many of reach the 10,000 mark and a lot of people have made a lot of good points on this topic. Don't remember if you started the 8AAA Tourney Opinion thread, but if you did I am sorry it got blasted. Never found out if my post was the reason or if it got out of hand last night. Any way, it was a good thread also and I hope I am not the reason it got zapped.

Hoops To Ya!!!!!!!

kw

Yes my friend, it has been a great thread. Not that many of reach the 10,000 mark and a lot of people have made a lot of good points on this topic. Don't remember if you started the 8AAA Tourney Opinion thread, but if you did I am sorry it got blasted. Never found out if my post was the reason or if it got out of hand last night. Any way, it was a good thread also and I hope I am not the reason it got zapped.

Hoops To Ya!!!!!!!

kw

Nope, it wasn't you. Somebody else!! I know things are VERY sensitive in L-burg. People want get very far on here with that subject. To many personal feelings(from others, and some understandable) for that not to get out of hand.

And kw let say, I am very impressed with how you handle yourself on here. I konw you don't always agree, and may not even be happy with the current situation. But you are on heck of a cheerleader for the girls at Lawrence Co. I have never found your comments tasteless or out of line. Keep up the good work my man. It's all about the kids.

Edited by Shootmore

Nope, it wasn't you. Somebody else!! I know things are VERY sensitive in L-burg. People want get very far on here with that subject. To many personal feelings(from others, and some understandable) for that not to get out of hand.

And kw let say, I am very impressed with how you handle yourself on here. I konw you don't always agree, and may not even be happy with the current situation. But you are on heck of a cheerleader for the girls at Lawrence Co. I have never found your comments tasteless or out of line. Keep up the good work my man. It's all about the kids.

Thanks and Good Luck!!!

kw

Hey you think they got the sausage cooking yet?? I may come on down and get a seat. I believe their will big crowds tonight!

Nope, the sausage will be fresh. Too early yet to start, but they won't be the only thing smoking in that gym tonight. I just ask everyone, is there anything outside of God, Country and Family that is better than Basketball??? I mean where else would you rather be on a Friday night. Four great games, all the good food and company you could ask for, nice and warm and hopefully dry :thumb: I know I make too much of this game, but it is the truth so help me God, I can't get enough of it.

SEE YA THERE SO Y'ALL COME!!!!!!!

kw

Nope, the sausage will be fresh. Too early yet to start, but they won't be the only thing smoking in that gym tonight. I just ask everyone, is there anything outside of God, Country and Family that is better than Basketball??? I mean where else would you rather be on a Friday night. Four great games, all the good food and company you could ask for, nice and warm and hopefully dry :thumb: I know I make too much of this game, but it is the truth so help me God, I can't get enough of it.

SEE YA THERE SO Y'ALL COME!!!!!!!

kw

Just decided to leave and go to the old coral and eat there first. I imagine a dog will be in order about Columbia/Shlebyville tip off

Congratulations to Shelbyville and Columbia 2 points separate the teams for now I hope we get to play again. I know there are some other teams that will try to keep that from happening but let's hope so. Jarrell was the difference in the 2nd half. It was a war and Shootmore is right that's what it is all about.

I think the Shelbyville "having been there so much" makes them use to winning this type of game. The Lady Lions have to get one more notch up and the'll be fine. Wonder what the chances of meeting 2 more times is? Who knows once again great game ladies and nighty night!