Clarkrange vs. Jackson County

c-rangefan

Devil, I'm a little put off because you seriously did not bother to answer my only question in my original post. How many current players started or played on the last team from JacksCo that won the gold ball? I know about the great tradition at the school and I have no reservations that they again have a solid club. But my point is that the players on the current team haven't completed a season holding a gold ball, at least not from a vertical stance.(I mean they were playing) The C'range team coming to town tomorrow is both more experienced and deeper than last year's club. AND they should be confident in their ability because they have hoisted a lot of hardware over the years.

:lol: Kaz :lol:

Scroll back i did answer your question in a previous post. <_<

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree,but Im sure everyone doesn't! Wonder why he is the only one from JC, that posts like this? What I really wonder, is why someone else from JC hasn't told him how he looks.If you read his posts,I think he gets stirred up to.

First of all you would have to know me, most of the time i'm joking around. However i didn't like the comment that one of the people on this thread made about JC players being worse than C'range's top 8 and being from Oneida i know this person was trying to single out a couple of our players and i know who this poster meant as i'm sure you do as well, and when you start singling out individual players then i do have a problem with that. But i didn't notice you saying anything about that? I have seen C'range this year and that is not the case. You can say what you want about me but i have never said one thing bad against a kid that plays the game or against the teams. The only thing that i do is get on here and discuss or aggrevate other posters from time to time. I do root for my son's teams and the county that i live in. To some i come off as arrogant but thats not the case, i'm just having fun most of the time. In my last post i asked a question about losing to a Class A team at home, i truly would like to know that answer. Not that i matters i was just curious but to some its being arrogant. Thats not the case. Has anyone ever told me that i should tone it down? Yeah a coach or two said something to that affect more than once! <_< But i challenge you to Find one thing that i have said negatively towards an individual player in all my posts on here. I have said many times this year that i think C'range is a great team, heck one of your boys played AAU for me this past summer, and i love the kid. I got grief for playing him over some of the boys from Clay Co. but you know what, he earned it so therefore he deserved it and i played him. Thats the kind of guy i am. So when you come to the game on Friday stop by and say hi, i would love to meet you and i mean that! :lol:

First of all you would have to know me, most of the time i'm joking around. However i didn't like the comment that one of the people on this thread made about JC players being worse than C'range's top 8 and being from Oneida i know this person was trying to single out a couple of our players and i know who this poster meant as i'm sure you do as well, and when you start singling out individual players then i do have a problem with that. But i didn't notice you saying anything about that? I have seen C'range this year and that is not the case. You can say what you want about me but i have never said one thing bad against a kid that plays the game or against the teams. The only thing that i do is get on here and discuss or aggrevate other posters from time to time. I do root for my son's teams and the county that i live in. To some i come off as arrogant but thats not the case, i'm just having fun most of the time. In my last post i asked a question about losing to a Class A team at home, i truly would like to know that answer. Not that i matters i was just curious but to some its being arrogant. Thats not the case. Has anyone ever told me that i should tone it down? Yeah a coach or two said something to that affect more than once! :lol: But i challenge you to Find one thing that i have said negatively towards an individual player in all my posts on here. I have said many times this year that i think C'range is a great team, heck one of your boys played AAU for me this past summer, and i love the kid. I got grief for playing him over some of the boys from Clay Co. but you know what, he earned it so therefore he deserved it and i played him. Thats the kind of guy i am. So when you come to the game on Friday stop by and say hi, i would love to meet you and i mean that! <_<

I would agree with you sir!I am a clarkrange fan and always will be.And i promise you that anyone on here that is singling players to put down is not a true clarkrange fan.Whom ever it is is only trying to start some crap.I would like to take this oppurtnuity to appollagize for their stupidity.Good luck to both teams on a great season!!! :lol:

I'm curious, does anyone have any info on when the last time Jackson County lost at home to a Class A team? I would really like to know, honestly i have no idea.

I think, and correct me if I am wrong, but in 2003-04 when Clarkrange won state, they got thumped by Jackson Co. at home..correct? Then during the 2002-03 season, the first year they had HOF games, Clarkrange beat JC in Gainseboro to open the season.?

Regardless of all our bickering and predicting this is gonna be a huge matchup. Anyone who keeps up with Single A ball will be watching Gainesboro Friday. I have to admit, DF gets me pretty worked up to at times, but I get over it pretty quick and get a good laugh out of it.

I think, and correct me if I am wrong, but in 2003-04 when Clarkrange won state, they got thumped by Jackson Co. at home..correct? Then during the 2002-03 season, the first year they had HOF games, Clarkrange beat JC in Gainseboro to open the season.?

Regardless of all our bickering and predicting this is gonna be a huge matchup. Anyone who keeps up with Single A ball will be watching Gainesboro Friday. I have to admit, DF gets me pretty worked up to at times, but I get over it pretty quick and get a good laugh out of it.

No they beat JC at Clarkrange that year, in overtime i believe. You are right, Gainesboro is the place to be tomorrow night and i hope both teams play great and none of the kids get hurt. I'm not sure if i'll be able to yell now or not after the game tonight at Clay Co. but i'll give it my all!! Good luck and i hope everyone has a safe trip down off the mountain and back home! Hey could we borrow that lady that sings the national anthem up there? She is the best!!! <_<

The time really is almost here. Just a few more hours before tip off. I want to wish both teams the best of luck. I say go Lady Buffaloes. I think the lady buff's may pull this one out tonight. But being the fan that I am I know that if they do it will be a very hard fought one. I know that JC will be ready to play as will C-range.

Do you people realize what your doing getting on here and critizitng these young players/teams. These players get on here and read all this stuff you write. How discouraging do you think it is reading this and then walking into a gym knowing the opinion of (some) of the spectators? In my opinion, it is really tacky. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

Anyway! Go Clarkrange! Jordan Ramsey will be ready.