Trousdale Co. 06

SCH07

I do not know how many seniors Trousdale will lose but with only 27 kids on the team you would have to think that next year would be a down year for them.

They only have about 30 players each year anyway. I do think they will lose alot and have to regroup. Time will only tell if they will be a contender next year. But in 1A I would never count them out. Coach Satt will have them boys playing at the best of their abilities. I bet they will be back in the weight room next week. Matter of fact, I know they will, if Satt is anything like he use to be. Always hungry for more.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were talking about in the playoffs. Am I absurb in thinking that Gordonsville may have a shot at the region next year? Trousdale is losing quite a bit and I don't think they are gonna be ready at QB next year to play at the level they did this year. I don't know much about who Friendship is losing besides that Rickaway I believe.

Its gonna interesting to see what the Jackets are gonna do at QB and if they are gonna stick with the ever tricky spread offense or just go back to a simple power running game. They would remain a tougher team by just running ball however if they stick to the spread offense they may take a step back next year but that would be getting them ready for a future title run IMO.

Rickway was just a sophomore this year.

Rickway was just a sophomore this year. Markham was an 8th grader, and Miller was a JR. No real weapons returning other than Rickaway. I'm thinking FC will be 7-3 or 6-4 at best. After all they play Collinwood, Davidson Academy (state champs), Ezell Harding, Gordonsville (Picked to be region champs by some on here), and even TC (state champs). No way a school with less than 250 kids can compete with all these power houses after implementing that 1.8 muliplier!

Yeah Rickaway is a sophomore but FC has no chance against the might Hartsville Yellow Jackets. Just ask anyone in Hartsville they will tell you.

FC is only a baseball school.

However, we'll show up and play TC and hope that Satterfield doesn't allow the score to get out of hand. After all those private school kids can't play with the jackets, CAN THEY??? Wonder how jacket fans will handle lil ole FC in they were to get up by 2-3 scores in the 1st half and continued throwing??

Counting down the days to August 2006 in Lebanon! :thumb:

It will be a tough road for Trousdale to repeat, but dont put anything past them...FCS and South Pitt. will both have good teams...Trousdale has some big shoes to fill with the seniors leaving, but there are a couple of junior high boys(HUGE ONES) coming up that will probably start...So we have to wait another 8 months or so to see what our State Champs and Coach Satt have to offer...

Yeah Rickaway is a sophomore but FC has no chance against the might Hartsville Yellow Jackets. Just ask anyone in Hartsville they will tell you.

FC is only a baseball school.

However, we'll show up and play TC and hope that Satterfield doesn't allow the score to get out of hand. After all those private school kids can't play with the jackets, CAN THEY??? Wonder how jacket fans will handle lil ole FC in they were to get up by 2-3 scores in the 1st half and continued throwing??

Counting down the days to August 2006 in Lebanon! :thumb:

Ok I really dont think TC has to worry too much about FC throwing...if you do throw you better hope it gets tipped up in the air and falls back in your receivers hands(Flashback)...FC will be good next year everyone knows that, but to be the champion you have to beat the champion...so stop that lip movement and bring it...

GV has a fine QB that will give any team a threat. He is fast and tricky. The defensive line was made up mostly of sophmores this year. One of them being named player of the game once this season. He has a sack in every game he played and causes a fumble in every game he played. Not to mention numerious tackles. Hence TC not running against GV. Offense had GVs QB standing in the pocket throwing against TC. Looks like GV has to improve on pass defence. That and using 4 plays a game for over a half season hurt GV. Things changed and they started playing ball a little to late. GV will be back next year and a better football team will emerge. TC, FC, SP, best not count their chickens before the eggs hatch.

Stifler is absolutely correct. TC is #1 until someone stands up and beats them... PERIOD.

I think the top 4 teams next yr will be

1. TCHS- can't move'em down till somebody beats'em.

2. FCGS- You may win during the season match-up, but we're hard to beat twice.

3. GHS- Don't "choke"

4. SPHS- Ya'll may be the only team that can play at Region 4's level.

all the ifs ands or buts have been answered year to year.the trash talking still goes and alwayz will.til these teams realize it doesnt come easy trousdale will continue to do it.trousdale with repeat season for atleast 5 years ill say.

hands down the best post iv seen all year! fcs will continue in their roll of "whipping dog" for at least, 6 years. gordonsville couldn't beat us even if trousdale forfieted, i think g-ville would find a way to lose in that situation. :lol: S.P. seems to be in down years, who knows when they'll put a championship team together again. yes i'd say five yrs is a good prediction, but six, would just be cocky!!!! B):blink::lol::lol:

Edited by snoball5278