Warren Co. vs Siegle

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

well because it was the right thing to do and that y would i want to get into it with someone over my school

and i know that yall still are a good time without ramsey

but yall aren't going to come down here and run over us

if yall are going to beat us yall are going to have play a good game

we never claimed to running you out of the gym. we know losing ramsey hurt us, as it would anyone. but im glad you came to your senses and saw that siegel was still good.

yeah you're obviously from warren county.

siegle = siegel

their = there

where = we're

and you obviously havent learned about commas yet, lol.

oh and "Who does everyone thinks going to win?"

... singular and plural verb/noun agreement? ... ring any bells? ... oh yeah, thats right ....

you're still from warren co. ;)

havent= haven't

oh and= oh, and

and "Who..." = and, "Who..."

thats= that's

It's great to back on the boards with you Siegel people. You offer such great (and free) entertainment. Just keep on being yourself and I will keep on laughing!!!!! ;)

As long as Warren County fans live up to their stereotype, i.e. Frontrollbro, then we will continue to be the way we are

dont worry they will live up to everything.....especially an upset to siegal. i mean we beat siegal wit ramsey so y cant we beat siegal wit out him. yeh we all know adcock had 29 but we are still a great team wit out him.

Guest dare_2_dream

dont worry they will live up to everything.....especially an upset to siegal. i mean we beat siegal wit ramsey so y cant we beat siegal wit out him. yeh we all know adcock had 29 but we are still a great team wit out him.

one its SIEGEL with an "E". Two we all know you beat us last year, once. and im sure that was the biggest win in school history. you bring this game up every time someone says something. but what about the other 4 times we have played since siegel has been opened. wheres the talk about those games. WC vs. Siegel = 4-1 in favor of Siegel. Ill take that record anyday. So take your win and shove it, because you wont get one tomorrow night.

I've seen this Warren Co. team play vs. Lincoln Co. and I can tell you that they're not that good yet, although I like Coach (ryan) Smith. This team has put up some lofty offensive numbers against some sub-par opponents at best (Moore Co., Cannon Co., Dekalb Co.) Although (I didnt see it but heard they played pretty well against Smyrna and Coffee Co.....neither of which are Siegel). I have no idea where this team stacks up in District 7 yet, not until they play a few better opponents, so we'll just have to wait and see.

With that said, Martin did play some pretty good defense but is not really a threat to score at all. Weitzel is not district ready to play yet by any means. Still to soft, but a former WC post has began to work with him, so towards Feb. he could get a lot better heading into next year. I don't know about Wood. He's benefited with some size in those early games but I don't think his scoring will continue in district play. But we shall see...

My pick, Siegel humbles this team a little Fri. night with a win, but I think Coach Smith will help this team get better, and I look for bright things in future.

havent= haven't

oh and= oh, and

and "Who..." = and, "Who..."

thats= that's

It's great to back on the boards with you Siegel people. You offer such great (and free) entertainment. Just keep on being yourself and I will keep on laughing!!!!! <_<

haha ... apostrophes are definitely NOT the point. nobody uses apostrophes on the computer. it doesnt matter where you're from. POINT IS, i am literate. you can understand what im saying.

im glad i make you laugh though ... i think im pretty funny myself :lol: