• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewie1 5 minutes ago Post #88

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 73,317

haha, mr. bro., I have strong ties to WC media and if there was any backboard shattering, I'd know. and this is all stupid, your reasons for Wood's "talents". The guy has came along way since even last year. But your crazy. I've heard Warren Countians think this team is world-beaters but this team isn't even in the ballpark of some past teams. [/b

lol what are ties

ok i'll make a bet with u if wood didn't shatter a back board i will never post again

but if he did u can't every post again

OK, Adam did break the backboard, but even he says he didn't hit it all that hard. It must have been just waiting to go.

Secondly, Adcock could score, that's it. Adam plays both ends of the court, he can move on D, shoot, and block shots. Adcock couldn't do any of those. Honestly, the only thing that Adcock could probably do better than Adam is fish, and that might not be true. Stewie, I'm not sure why you're pumping a guy who dumped this team instead of someone who is absolutely playing their tail off every night. Explanation?

This team is a lot more than Adam or Brooks or Terrin. They go 8-10 deep without much dropoff. However, the biggest difference is on the bench. If you haven't been here, you don't realize how far this team has come on that account. They aren't as good as they are going to be. No team is in December. If they are, that's a problem. No matter the outcome of this game, no one will want to draw Warren County in the district, mark my word.

Well said, Eagle! If anyone realizes about this team and the players, just look who they had as a coach the last two years, Turner. The confidence and attitudes of the players stunk under him. Coach Smith is fair and expects his players to produce, and if one of them is having a bad night he subs in off the bench. He trusts his players and does not destroy the trust/confidence of his team unlike Turner did. The defense is a lot better this year and points are earned and not given this year unlike years past. I know siegel is the better team and probably will win on sheer athleticism alone, BUT that is why you play the game-an upset could happen, you never know siegel Nation.

I agree whole heartedly when I read these last two posts. Your right Hoop from what I have heard Turner did nothing but cuss them and tell them how big of losers they are. Knowing that coach smith was a three sport athlete himself when he was a Pioneer lets you know that he cares about the program and hopefully we can have him stay for a long time.