1) Unaka

2) Elizabethton

3) Unicoi County

4) Happy Valley

5) Cloudland

6) Johnson County

7) Hampton

Notes of interest:

It's almost cruel to place the Lady Rangers at the top; but hey, no-losses to date.

The Lady Cyclones should go scouting at Snavely Gym tonight. Unicoi County's Paige Barnett has the prettiest jumpshot this side of Shanna Zolman. Keila Williams is very strong and Happy Valley's guards did a number on the Lady Bulldogs. Someone from Cloudland besides Jessica Lunsford needs to see the ball in the Crunch. New Coach, with total rebuild in order in Mountain City. Hampton is off to a disappointing start. Hopefully, they won't look past the next game on their very tough December schedule.

Big concern to date for the Lady Cyclones: Can theysolve the press? Enough Dribbling already! Even bigger concern: How bad is Brianne Gouge's Ankle Injury?

You want to see a Great matchup? Coaches Chambers and Fisher will have an absolute blast tonight. Could be the Game of the Month. Or this game could be too difficult-a-challenge for the Young Lady Rangers.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Unaka

2) Elizabethton

3) Unicoi County

4) Happy Valley

5) Cloudland

6) Johnson County

7) Hampton

Notes of interest:

It's almost cruel to place the Lady Rangers at the top; but hey, no-losses to date.

Big concern to date for the Lady Cyclones: Can theysolve the press? Enough Dribbling already! Even bigger concern: How bad is Brianne Gouge's Ankle Injury?

You want to see a Great matchup? Coaches Chambers and Fisher will have an absolute blast tonight. Could be the Game of the Month. Or this game could be too difficult-a-challenge for the Young Lady Rangers.

Gouge must be ok......I saw her driving yesterday :blink: ........but it wasn't to the basket.........Jason Witten Way.

Unaka will get a stiff test, I think, and that game should tell alot about the Lady Rangers. Should be a good one.

I think Betsy plays Collierville?(big on defense, I think, so the Cyclones should get a test also) tonight in Bristol. I'll get my first 'official' look at them tonight. Official :)

Here's mine........

1 Cyclones

2 Blue Devils

3 Rangers

4 Cloudland

5 Happy Valley

6 Johnson County

7 Hampton

Prove me wrong tonight Rangers!!! Yea, I know, totally biased and I forgot........GO CYCLONES!!!

Edited by GLee

The best to Brianne. Her Defense and Stroke are keys to the Lady Cyclones success.

And someone needs to update my schedule. For some yet, unexplained reason I don't have the Elizabethton Game listed My website manager is in BIG TROUBLE! Was hoping to see GLee, Fan, screenandroll and several Lady Cyclones tonight at Snavely.

And GLee, about that bouncing email? Were you doing the "coachtplus" thing? It might've been routed through Germany.

The best to Brianne. Her Defense and Stroke are keys to the Lady Cyclones success.

And someone needs to update my schedule. For some yet, unexplained reason I don't have the Elizabethton Game listed My website manager is in BIG TROUBLE! Was hoping to see GLee, Fan, screenandroll and several Lady Cyclones tonight at Snavely.

And GLee, about that bouncing email? Were you doing the "coachtplus" thing? It might've been routed through Germany.

EMAIL........Preferred

Briane........I think that akle thing may have started in soccer?

Gotta watch our ladies, but I'll be working on my other travel this season.

Your website mgr.......is he 'in house' ;)

Ha Ha I just read what I wrote. Thanks for taking care if me.

HHMMMM! What do I know about ankle injuries? I do know that some take 4 months to heal. And some only take about a week. I do know I have one happy daughter now.

Sorry for the typo Brianne. Hope your ankle injury is temporary

:rolleyes:GOOD LUCK TONITE LADY RANGERS :lol:

It is the same ankle that Brianne hurt in soccer. She did have a brace on which hopefully kept the injury from being worse. My guess is she will be able to play sometime next week. This just gives one of the sophomore wings a chance to step up, and will help the depth situation down the road.

Collierville being from the Memphis area, I suspect they will try and press and run on us. They are a AAA school that will have some athletes no doubt. Should be a good test.

I look forward to a full report on the Devil-Ranger game tonight on the Creek.

Before tuesday, I would have said the Unaka wins but after what Unicoi showed against Cloudland tuesday night, I would rate this one a toss-up. Good luck Rangers.

I'm still a little mystified by the Unicoi County vs David Crockett score. And this, to take nothing from DCHC. I just expected U C could muscle them.

Obviously they did better against Cloudland, and in so doing, stung the Lady 'Landers right in their weakest spot: Depth. Lunsford is Great. Banner is Great. Together they're Super. Evidently, Banner sat a lot with foul trouble. Lunsford can take over a game; she almost did so Tuesday night. If we start to consistently see Santana Clawson the way she played the fourth quarter of the Unaka game, Cloudland will be very tough.

And is Jessica Mathies doing all right? Didn't see her name in the boxscore. She is vital.

....And something just struck me about the Lady Cyclones. They were exposed a little, against the press, others had mentioned, might be a concern. But that, and even with the Very Questionable occurance at Happy Valley, are things that I feel are going to pay Huge Dividends down the road. These Lady Cyclones are getting a lot of early-season pressure. The loss of M P; the injury; the press; and, "17" you can write this down: Things are right on schedule for a Very Special Season at EHS.

And backatchya once again, Fan, and GLee; we'll await word from the Hall. Even coachh17 might want to know the details. And don't dare forget to keep me up to date on that mean, little redhead. <_<

Edited by krichunaka