BEST PURE SHOOTERS

deadeyedave

Marquis Weddle from Union City, best pure shooter Ive seen in a while.

Derrick Beecham for Lexington is not atheltic but if he spots up he's going to knock down the 3.

I will also have to say that derrick beecham is a great 3 pt shooter, I also think that there are a few guards from Hardin County that can shoot the 3, when we played them a couple had 5 or 6 a piece , looks like they live and die by the 3 pt. shot

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marquis Weddle from Union City, best pure shooter Ive seen in a while.

Derrick Beecham for Lexington is not atheltic but if he spots up he's going to knock down the 3.

I will also have to say that derrick beecham is a great 3 pt shooter, I also think that there are a few guards from Hardin County that can shoot the 3, when we played them a couple had 5 or 6 a piece , looks like they live and die by the 3 pt. shot

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Bone from BA can stroke it when he gets going....

Darius Roper had a stretch of 13 3's in only two games already this year.

Alot of kids can shoot the ball there isn't a clear cut #1

I do realize that bone has already signed a D-1 scholarship bu Twilley and Stewart from Shelbyville both made Bone look like young school boy lost in a Physical Education class.

What is the state record for most three's in a season?

I believe it is Corri Johnson of Hardin County...he had 215 in a season....Taurean Moy is #2 with 214 and he holds just about every other 3 point record in the state including 24 three's in one game

Josh Bone is the best that I know of....I've heard that from opposing players and people who play with him on AAU.

Darius Roper from Siegel is def up there but from the mouth of a Siegel player..."You think Darius can shoot...you should see Josh."

Edited by Harris' hooligans

The best PURE set shooter in Middle Tn is Tyler Kerr for Clay Co. He is shooting 68% from beyond the arc. When he sets his feet its over, count it. I have seen the boys from Siegal and Shelbyville among many others but this kid is in a league of his own out there. :thumb:

Many can shoot the eyes out of the basket when no one is around. Can he create off his own dribble or is he a stand still shooter. Plus have to factor in the competition this kid plays against and if im not mistaken Clay co is single a. Not saying this player may not be a good shooter, but I would have a hard time believing he is better than stewart or twilley or any player at the triple a level. Hard to judge since Clay co probably doesnt see the types of athletes that players from siegel or shelbyville or most triple a teams sees from defenses. Just my opinion.

Edited by jrm2x