RAVENWOOD VS OAK RIDGE

mjuhb

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably wrong but I think Prepradio.com will have the broadcast. If they do, sign on early since only around 200 people can use it at the same time. Right now on Prepraio.com, you can listen to the rebroadcast of the 1991 State Title game.

Thank Goodness the Chattanooga WB station has the game on tonight or I would go crazy!

I'm probably wrong but I think Prepradio.com will have the broadcast. If they do, sign on early since only around 200 people can use it at the same time. Right now on Prepraio.com, you can listen to the rebroadcast of the 1991 State Title game.

Thank Goodness the Chattanooga WB station has the game on tonight or I would go crazy!

Ole Dad said TSSAA will not allow it on the net, think he is the Prepradio.com man. Hopefully I am wrong. Prepradio had 500 spots but has increased greatly the last couple of weeks due to donations..

Anyway, Please let it be on Prepradio...

Roll Wildcats!!

Ole Dad said TSSAA will not allow it on the net, think he is the Prepradio.com man. Hopefully I am wrong. Prepradio had 500 spots but has increased greatly the last couple of weeks due to donations..

Anyway, Please let it be on Prepradio...

Roll Wildcats!!

Thanks to CoachT....

http://sparksports.com/stream.cfm?load=tss...s.com/bluecross