RAVENWOOD VS OAK RIDGE

mjuhb

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, Congradulations to Ravenwood. I was very impressed. Truly a great team and that fake punt at the end, wow that was exciting :thumb:

I hate to say it but he leaves Tamar Butler in the dust........

Not taking anything away from Daniel Becker, but how can you compare either of these 2 when you have only seen Daniel play once and Tamar play twice (I guess in the games versus Oakland)? Just pointing that out because I believe you had no reason to bring Tamar up in this thread.

802........I can express my opinion.....this is an opinion forum. I have always liked Tamar......at the beginning of the season....I predicted that he would have a break-out season.

Face it......Obviously....Becker contained Spencer better than Tamar did. I was NOT basing my opinion on seeing Tamar play for the last several yrs. I was basing it on the performance against a common foe, OR. As I was listening on the radio to the RHS/ OR game ( which I know you will quickly point out) ....I do not recall Tamar making the same amount of tackles on Spencer Gulmire that Becker did. I watched Becker make the tackles tonight on him. I also recall that the announcers were commenting that Spencer laid out Tamar , that he was shaken up badly with the hit...and they weren't sure if he would be back in the game again. They acted as if Tamar was a bit intimidated of Spencer after the lick. It seems that Becker was enjoying every lick he put on Spencer.

I wasn't trashing Tamar in any way whatsoever....just wondering why this Becker guy wasn't up for Mr Football . I had bnever even heard of the kid before tonight. You are WAYYYYYYY too sensitive, 802. Get over it.

Edited by 2priceless

It seems almost impossible to find a thread about the game where I can post my congrats to Ravenwood. They all seem to have been hijacked by BA fans, or Oakland fans, or some other disgruntled fans.

Congratulations to Ravenwood!!!

Why don't we let these thread be about Ravewood-OR and keep our silly bickering elsewhere.

Congratulations to Ravenwood on a great game!!! It's your championship---you won it on the field and deserve that great feeling you have this morning!!!

I know its been said...but what a huge paire of gonads dragging the mud and slop to fake the punt at the end....I heard the qb/p may have seen a whole and taken it?? WOW. Best game of the weekend.

Congrats to Ravenwood, way to tame those Oak Ridge Ferrets....(did anyone else see the resemblence in the OR mascot?)

I know its been said...but what a huge paire of gonads dragging the mud and slop to fake the punt at the end....I heard the qb/p may have seen a whole and taken it?? WOW. Best game of the weekend.

Congrats to Ravenwood, way to tame those Oak Ridge Ferrets....(did anyone else see the resemblence in the OR mascot?)

Hey, there was a call I need explained. On the fake punt, the ref said illegal procedure (6 men on line), but never walked it off or made Ravenwood replay 4th down. Did I miss a play? Was watching it on TV....

This was a great game, Ravenwood played as close to a perfect game one could, they deserve the Title, OR and Ravenwoods game in MY OPINION was the best state title game this year, two great teams slugging it out!! Congrats to the Ravenwood players, parents,students, and fans!! Both teams played with heart and class. Thats what high school football is about.

I will reply to Brandon100 this one last time, your post are classless and taint the Coach T site, you post just to get a rise in other people, and anyone who gets enjoyment from that, needs help.

Great Season Wildcats!!

Congrats Ravenwood!!