Student Sections

GOLF07

At Carter we have a good student turnout for all of our games. Above all, we cheer for our team and have fun. It makes the game more fun with a student section standing up the whole game cheering on its team. Although, at our games there hasn't been a section from any opposing teams. It is a game within a game between the students from each team if there are good student sections. Go out and have some team spirit. If you play Carter, watch out for the Carter Crazies. I hope opposing teams have a good student section. Do any other schools have good student sections?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Carter we have a good student turnout for all of our games. Above all, we cheer for our team and have fun. It makes the game more fun with a student section standing up the whole game cheering on its team. Although, at our games there hasn't been a section from any opposing teams. It is a game within a game between the students from each team if there are good student sections. Go out and have some team spirit. If you play Carter, watch out for the Carter Crazies. I hope opposing teams have a good student section. Do any other schools have good student sections?

fyi your about to get swamped by siegel posters....but our student section is fun and we all travel to every game...your right it is more fun when you have another student section to cheer against it makes the game seem more up tempo in a way...the players appreciate it also it makes them play with all they have when they know there fans are behind them 100%

I will say it in this thread just like all others.....Siegel ppl stay OFF of this thread

But I agree....bball is so much better with a crowd to go against. Siegel people make alot of people on here mad but one of the main reasons I got on here two years ago was to trash Warren County before Siegel's game with them and to motivate them to show up for the game because it is so much better with crowds for both teams. It worked too so I decided to stay around. :thumb:

I personally like away games better than home games too for that same fact.

I will say it in this thread just like all others.....Siegel ppl stay OFF of this thread

But I agree....bball is so much better with a crowd to go against. Siegel people make alot of people on here mad but one of the main reasons I got on here two years ago was to trash Warren County before Siegel's game with them and to motivate them to show up for the game because it is so much better with crowds for both teams. It worked too so I decided to stay around. :thumb:

I personally like away games better than home games too for that same fact.

i love what the siegel fans do for their team i just had to warn the guy on this post that he might get swamped with a few of the siegel guys that wanna trash his school student section...becuase their really is no comparison to the siegel student section

you tell siegel people to stay off but then you post a book about them? odd.

No I told the siegel ppl on here who get on here and say " SIEGEL NATION IS THE BEST NOTHING ELSE COMPARES" If someone from another school says that its one thing but I can't stand it when our posters get on here and say things like that general statement. I was addin to the comment of going against other student sections and that is what I love about high school games.