GOLF07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]balla05' date='Dec 4 2005 - 11:19 PM' post='825859555']

18,901 and a half

[/quo

I guess some people cannot read past the first page to find what they are looking for so they decide that they will make another thread about the same old stuff.

Oh well just wait in a couple of weeks some other goober will be doing the same thing.

LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL HAS NOT BEEN KNOWN FOR GOOD CROWDS BUT NOW THE DEVILS ARE 6-0 AND THE SCHOOL SPIRIT HAS RISEN. THEY HAVE NEVER HAD A CROWD LIKE THIS ONE. THEY ARE AT EVERY GAME SUPPORTING THEIR DEVILS AND DEFINATELY ONE OF THE TOP CROWDS THIS YEAR...SO SIEGAL NATION WATCH OUT!!!!

I will believe it when I see it.

LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL HAS NOT BEEN KNOWN FOR GOOD CROWDS BUT NOW THE DEVILS ARE 6-0 AND THE SCHOOL SPIRIT HAS RISEN. THEY HAVE NEVER HAD A CROWD LIKE THIS ONE. THEY ARE AT EVERY GAME SUPPORTING THEIR DEVILS AND DEFINATELY ONE OF THE TOP CROWDS THIS YEAR...SO SIEGAL NATION WATCH OUT!!!!

*shakes head sadly*

This is why everyone hates us.

lol i dont hate you.

Thanks.

I have always gotten the sense that everyone kinda dislikes Lebanon for as long I've been on this board, which is now over four years. Mostly because whenever we win a game or do something good, there's always someone on here that decides LHS will be state champs, or something ridiculous or something like that.

Lebanon did have an excellent student section at the WC game last Tuesday, the best I've seen since my freshman year, 2000.

B&B............I will tell you.......back in the late 80's and early 90's......going to a Lebanon/Oakland bball game was one of the best times that you could have. Both schools went all out to top the other. Watching the crowds was as good as the games...and the games were awesome.

King vs Hutto= down to the wire

You got your money's worth for sure. I hope that the rivalry will continue.

And even tho there have been some clowns on here to make your school look bad.......everyone has always respected you.