running riot

FULTON

KNOX CATHOLIC

AE

AC

LA

KINGSTON

SCOTT CO.

I am very proud of LA this year, but Wilson Cates was 90% of the Wildcats this year. If he is not on that team they might go 2-8.

ok

u say LA might go 2-8 then what do u expect Kingston and Scott to go? 1-9 or 0-10?

Fulton

Catholic

AE

AC

Kingston

Scott

LA (losing cates not much of a team)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your opinion, could LA have won without Cates. After watching every game but the Notre Dame Game. He is a winner. I have seen much better QB's, athletes. But he is a true winner. Once again this was a cinderella story. They were not in most peoples top 25 teams. Wilson Cates carried this team. They do have some good ball players, but nothing everyone else doesnt have. This was won with a great winner, and many good teammates.

In your opinion, could LA have won without Cates. After watching every game but the Notre Dame Game. He is a winner. I have seen much better QB's, athletes. But he is a true winner. Once again this was a cinderella story. They were not in most peoples top 25 teams. Wilson Cates carried this team. They do have some good ball players, but nothing everyone else doesnt have. This was won with a great winner, and many good teammates.

Obiously Cates was a special player, and it is hard to imagine them being as good without him. But you can't win it with just him alone, someone else had to block and he did hand off to some pretty decent backs.

cates did make this team what they are but next year they have a QB #12 he aint no joke i think hes only a sophmore and from what iv herd and seen hes a very good ball player he played some defence this year (he knocked the ball away from smith to seal the win at catholic) hes a very very good ball player and they have #29 jake reeder returning in the backfield with a good RB and they still ahve a great OLINE they got players that will step up one player who was a freshman this year #57 and they got #70 and #52 returning on that front line the defence should be very good to......

Livingston will not finish last in the region. One person doesn't make the team, it takes 11 players at a time. Cates was a huge part of the team last year. I'm still amazed that he did everything he did. Offense, Defense, Kick Return, Punt Return, Punter........was he the kicker too? Next year Livingston I'd say will go 5-5 maybe 6-4 , but its gonna take a lot getting used to not having an all-american running the team.

Livingston will not finish last in the region. One person doesn't make the team, it takes 11 players at a time. Cates was a huge part of the team last year. I'm still amazed that he did everything he did. Offense, Defense, Kick Return, Punt Return, Punter........was he the kicker too? Next year Livingston I'd say will go 5-5 maybe 6-4 , but its gonna take a lot getting used to not having an all-american running the team.

I don't think he kicked any this year but if I'm not mistaken, he did last year when our #1 and #2 kickers were injured!!!