van buren vs marion

boom4829

To all marion people:

I apologize for the classlessness shown by some on this thread... I promise it does not represent all of our fans... I think sledgehammer will agree with me on that...

I agree 100% with Vanbureneagle. Most of our fans win with class and lose with class. A couple of "good ol' boys" think they are being funny but are really just showing their "clASS." Because your high school team wins a ballgame does not give anyone the right to take personal shots at people. Please accept our apology. Good luck on the rest of your season.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments but how can you say that vb just simply out talled us. when the guards were the leading scorers. and one of the tallest post was in foul trouble. I think vb just out hustled and wanted it more than marion.

Don't take that post too seriously; I wasn't attempting to analyze the game. VB was clearly the better team. They played well for the entire game, kept the pressure on Marion players, and pretty well shut down our offense. Nice job by the VB team. I don't agree that the VB team wanted the game more than the Marion team did. VB just outplayed us last night.

I agree 100% with Vanbureneagle. Most of our fans win with class and lose with class. A couple of "good ol' boys" think they are being funny but are really just showing their "clASS." Because your high school team wins a ballgame does not give anyone the right to take personal shots at people. Please accept our apology. Good luck on the rest of your season.

I for one know that every school has someone who shows their ignorance" to put it nicely" every once in a while. But taking shots at individuals and talking about their girlfriends is not appropriate for this board. We all like to get on here and cut up and have a good time, but we cant talk about these kids" and that is what they are" and their girlfriends. I know it is just a few and it is probably done in fun but there is no call for it. I had alot of respect for Van Buren. Your guys and girls teams are both very good. I think they will both go far in 1A. But I will now have a hard time following or even caring how they do. Good luck the rest of the season and I hope your team stays healthy the rest of the season.

Yea we might have had some size advantage but Marion is just really really bad. I think maybe they should schedule some games against a middle school team so they could win a few and so they can use their size the pound it inside.

#23 your g/f shelby is pretty hot tell her i'll call later. <_<

This is completely disrespectful. Marion played well & from what I saw last night can shoot the ball pretty well. VB's height had a big impact on the game. A rushed three is much harder to make, but when Marion got open looks they shot really well. Sorry if kids at school are writing this stuff above.

Edited by Coach_B

Spencer doesn't need no yerts on the team they are just fine the way they are.

Who are you talking bout yerts, I know you cant be talking bout corey. because i hate to tell you but he's the best ball handler and passer thats played in our gym in a long time. And no it won't hurt us not to have him but I know for sure that it would help us alot.

Who are you talking bout yerts, I know you cant be talking bout corey. because i hate to tell you but he's the best ball handler and passer thats played in our gym in a long time. And no it won't hurt us not to have him but I know for sure that it would help us alot.

He is telling the truth. If corey played for vb it would be great. He said he just stay at white co.