Oneida vs. Oliver Springs

kazam37

Kaz,

I think that the combination of Christopher and Barger is an electric one. I feel like they may be ready to place a big W on the board on Friday. The O.S. Team has the size and ability to do to Oneida what Wartburg couldn't. That's make the outside shot and the charity tosses to make the difference in a close game. If the Indians play very well I'll take O.S. by 3pts. People are going to find out that the O.S. program has some excellent talent. However, what sets them aside from everyone else is their tremendous confidence. Sorry to disagree with you Kaz

Kaz likes to stur things up I think bigdave. You could never tell he teaches school at Oneida. Now to Kaz I dont think bigdave and the OZ fans thinks to highly of the ol Oneida Indians. Now lets talk about the confidence of the Lady Bobcats.... It left and went to Roane State. Todd Wright could coach'em up if you know what I mean and yes the program has had some past talent and still has some average talent. Like I said though you dont have Todd Wright and more importantly you do not have that awesome middle school coach that you wouldnt hire as the new girls b ball coach. Now to the game I know you want a prediction.... Kaz as you should know sometimes upsets are possible recall anything last year, losing to a team you beat and got a few bad calls and didnt beat the second time. Just messing with ya Kaz your the man. Gotta go with the Lady Bobcats.... by 8 or 10

They know they can win while other teams are hope to beat them.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigDave, no offense taken. You aren't the first to disagree with me and you won't be the last. I will argue one of your points. If the Lady Indians play well in this game they won't lose by three, they'll win. I agree that OS has got talented players, but Oneida has players that are just as talented. Shoot, if the Wartburg game was the only game I'd seen this year I'd think Oneida was way over-rated. Honestly, the girls couldn't have played worse, but somehow they managed to still beat a solid Wartburg team on their own floor. If Oneida plays to their capabilities they have more than enough ammo to slay the Lady Bobcats. WizofWood, mess with the bull, you might get the horns. And as you stated, Oneida, too, KNOWS they can WIN.

B) Dave :thumb: Wood

Kaz

Wow---this thread is HEATED up :thumb: my friends!! Being from OZ and now teaching at Oneida--let me see here: I can assure everyone out there that both teams are capable of coming away with the 'W' tonight.

I could go on and on. However, after reading the first 25 posts or so I'll spare the majority!!

As to who I want to see win tonight: Ronnie Hackworth or Sam Bilyeu aren't coaching and Jesse ain't playing, so....figure it out!! B)

BigDave, no offense taken. You aren't the first to disagree with me and you won't be the last. I will argue one of your points. If the Lady Indians play well in this game they won't lose by three, they'll win. I agree that OS has got talented players, but Oneida has players that are just as talented. Shoot, if the Wartburg game was the only game I'd seen this year I'd think Oneida was way over-rated. Honestly, the girls couldn't have played worse, but somehow they managed to still beat a solid Wartburg team on their own floor. If Oneida plays to their capabilities they have more than enough ammo to slay the Lady Bobcats. WizofWood, mess with the bull, you might get the horns. And as you stated, Oneida, too, KNOWS they can WIN.

:thumb: Dave B) Wood

Kaz

See ya tonight!!!!

In todays prepxtra section of the news sentinel Oliver Springs is ranked 8th and they are listed as a AA team. The Lady Indians did not even make the "Others To Watch" section. If they think OS is still a AA team then tonight will definitely be a statement game for the girls of Oneida and maybe it might help them get the respect and recognition they deserve.

Oneida by 13. :thumb:

Wow---this thread is HEATED up :thumb: my friends!! Being from OZ and now teaching at Oneida--let me see here: I can assure everyone out there that both teams are capable of coming away with the 'W' tonight.

I could go on and on. However, after reading the first 25 posts or so I'll spare the majority!!

As to who I want to see win tonight: Ronnie Hackworth or Sam Bilyeu aren't coaching and Jesse ain't playing, so....figure it out!! :ph34r:

I am with you Answer --Oneida by 10 pulling away late with free throws

Wow---this thread is HEATED up :P my friends!! Being from OZ and now teaching at Oneida--let me see here: I can assure everyone out there that both teams are capable of coming away with the 'W' tonight.

As to who I want to see win tonight: Ronnie Hackworth or Sam Bilyeu aren't coaching and Jesse ain't playing, so....figure it out!! :P

:D I sure miss Basketball in OZ more than you all kno!!! I still got faith in my Little one's!!! They play hard and love the game!!! My girls will pull of the BIg DIstrict win tonight!!!! I can feel IT!!! GOOD LUCK ladies.... and don't forget our huddles!!! Lets kick some........ ;)

Congrats to the Lady Cats. From the start of the game it looked like Oneida expected OS to be intimidated meerly by being there. Then they couldn't figure out why they weren't. Kayla Christoper had her usual big game. Parton and Fitch stepped up early and made some key shots and from there the Lady Cats defense took over. Great team D. This game really wasn't has close as the final margin with OS up 18 headed into the 4th.

Women's Basketball 2005-2006 Season

Class A, District 4

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 Oliver Springs 3-0 100.00%

2 Coalfield 1-0 100.00%

3 Oneida 2-1 66.67%

4 Wartburg 1-2 33.33%

5 Oakdale 0-2 0.00%

6 Sunbright 0-2 0.00%

3-0 and 8 to go. Great job last night ladies. Why is everyone living in the past? Todd's gone Sam didn't get the job Ronnie's way past that and Jessie is playing college softball her 1st LOVE. answer9 SHAME ON YOU! One game at a time ladies and as far as matters of the heart go your true OS faithful fans know that you have been raised to play with heart. bballtn, where are you?

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!