Brentwood VS Franklin

Bobvark2

Seth are you staying at 171 for indivudal regions? Also has Holliman decided what weight he is going to get down to? I've assumed 145, but I heard he may try to go 140 after the growth allowance.

Coach Peck, I'm wondering. How many other head coaches are getting on this board and asking wrestlers from other schools what their team's plans are? Even if it is for your region rankings, does this seem very professional?

Coach Blair

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to wonder if Ravenwwod isn't gearing up to take 1st in regions this year? Maybe both tournaments. You can't fault a coach for trying to be in the know, as Josh has always been that way. Congrats on what you're doing there coach!! Very impressive as this enthusiam may have rubbed off on your football team. :thumb:

Congrats on what you're doing there coach!! Very impressive as this enthusiam may have rubbed off on your football team. :thumb:

Right, a wrestling coach's "enthusiasm" aka. recon on message boards is what led the school's football team to a state championship...

MAYBE if a bunch of the football guys wrestled as well (pretty sure they didn't), but even then, it's a huge stretch.

Right, a wrestling coach's "enthusiasm" aka. recon on message boards is what led the school's football team to a state championship...

MAYBE if a bunch of the football guys wrestled as well (pretty sure they didn't), but even then, it's a huge stretch.

Very impressive as this enthusiam may have rubbed off on your football team

This "Kind" of enthusiasm, a feeling of pride, exists at Ravenwood? Amongst coaches and athletes universally? Maybe I'm wrong on that. :unsure:

Edited by Sommers