Pacman Jones

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this thread is about Pacman, then any discussion about him is fair game.

He is not the sole reason the Titans tanked this season, but I will contend that among the players, Fisher's approach toward him alienated many. . . and didn't seem at the end to make much of an impression on him either. I don't fault his intentions, but it bore little fruit.

Yes he plays with an attitude, but the attitude is bordering on paranoid and anti-social. I see him as portraying a "me against the world" attitude - and his world includes opponents, his teammates and any authority figure. That is a problem. This, to me, is his core issue. Where is his agent in all of this?

We can and should discuss the other elements that have been lacking on this team that contributed to their season. It is worthy to break down each element and have a discussion.

Since this thread is about Pacman, then any discussion about him is fair game.

He is not the sole reason the Titans tanked this season, but I will contend that among the players, Fisher's approach toward him alienated many. . . and didn't seem at the end to make much of an impression on him either. I don't fault his intentions, but it bore little fruit.

Yes he plays with an attitude, but the attitude is bordering on paranoid and anti-social. I see him as portraying a "me against the world" attitude - and his world includes opponents, his teammates and any authority figure. That is a problem. This, to me, is his core issue. Where is his agent in all of this?

We can and should discuss the other elements that have been lacking on this team that contributed to their season. It is worthy to break down each element and have a discussion.

Good Post!!!