Final Poll--3A Top 10

OldCatFan

It'd make as much sense as putting any team ahead of the state champs.

I suppose you wouldn't have a problem with putting Ohio State or Georgia ahead of USC or Texas in the final rankings as well.

listen Fulton underachieved BIG TIME this year LA is one of the best teams ive ever seen but in my opinion fulton was the #1 just had a bad game agasint Catholic but no im a TEXAS fan and texas is goin to whip USC but how many years u got left for LA?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not go ahead and put Scott County in that top 5? Jtdwel or w.e your name is i wouldent put scott in the top 5 because they dont deserve to be in the top 5 thats why. but they played LA to the limit one play cost scott the ball game and gave LA there state championship sry rocking chair i thought u was puttin it on how scott played LA only not how they played everyone else. but LA had A GREAT TEAM with a couple AWESOME Players/ Unstopable player cates. but Scott had a Unstopable player also #44 wesley smith. but LA beat us fair and square congrats on the state once again and we have a new saying now "If la can do it so can we" not taking anything away from yuns but everyone thought yuns wouldent do crap in this region including me i thought yuns would be terrible but yuns showed the world what yuns were and are made of. congrats on the state and proving everyone wrong

Hey I expect Scott to come to LA next year with blood in their eyes. And what all we lose this year we will definitely have our hands full with you. I agree Fulton was by far the best team in the state IMO. However I thought we should have beat them. If they hadn;t lost their QB before the season started I think they could have pulled off the 3 peat. Good luck to you next year looking forward to playing Scott again.

Guest catfish-hunter

I'll give this a shot:

1.) Livingston Academy: the slipper fit because Cinderella won it all in 2005

2.) David Lipscomb: the all-time winningest 2A team went all the way in 3A debut

3.) Notre Dame: a great team that advanced all the way to the semis before losing

4.) Lexington: only loss of the year came in the quarterfinals vs Lipscomb

5.) Knoxville Catholic: didn't win it all but they did beat everyone on the schedule

6.) Dyersburg: unbeaten and ranked #1 throughout the regular season

7.) Covington: west-TN's 3A powerhouse made another deep playoff run in 2005

8.) Fulton: the Falcons didn't 3-Peat but they sure did play well down the stretch

9.) Creek Wood: the Red Hawks had a memorable year in year number three

10.) Pearl-Cohn: overcame tragedy and had a solid season in their 3A debut.

listen Fulton underachieved BIG TIME this year LA is one of the best teams ive ever seen but in my opinion fulton was the #1 just had a bad game agasint Catholic but no im a TEXAS fan and texas is goin to whip USC but how many years u got left for LA?

Precisely... so they weren't the best team that night. Unfortunately for them, it was win or go home.

Fulton didn't have a bad game against Catholic. Catholic just did a good job of preparing and new how to stop them if you would have watched both games it was clear that Catholic made changes and Fulton just thought they could come in and run the same stuff. And i wathced the championship game Catholic was way better than Lipscomb just because they played in the championship doesn't mean that they had a better team then Catholic. From the looks of it, it appears they played in a weaker region.

Not to knock DL but the LA boys didn't have too hard of a game with them, and they told me that Fulton, AE, KC, AC, TC, and ND were all better than Lipscomb. Not knocking them because they were talented, but all of these other teams had more speed and IMO better players across the board and this opinion was also expressed by some of the LA players.

At 7-6 I would have to differ :huh:

They played ND tough and upset Greenbrier but what else did they do?????

They made it to the final 8.That means they were a top 10 team.Just go with the facts.I also noticed you did not mention Greenbriar,is their record not good enough to be in the top 10.They beat Pearl Cohn.What logic {if any} do you use.Its obvious you dont like White House but the facts are facts, they made it to the final 8!!!!!!

Just a foot note LA was 5-5 when they got into the playoffs and we all know what happened from there..... :o

They made it to the final 8.That means they finished in the top 10.Use the facts.According to your logic LA didnt do anything either and their record was 5-5 going into week 11 and we all know what happened from there.Also not mentioned was Greenbriar, are they not deserving with their record,they beat Pearl Cohn.What logic, if any , do you use.Just go with the facts.I dont see your team mentioned.What did they do????? :o

They made it to the final 8.That means they finished in the top 10.Use the facts.According to your logic LA didnt do anything either and their record was 5-5 going into week 11 and we all know what happened from there.Also not mentioned was Greenbriar, are they not deserving with their record,they beat Pearl Cohn.What logic, if any , do you use.Just go with the facts.I dont see your team mentioned.What did they do????? :o

Guest catfish-hunter

They made it to the final 8.That means they finished in the top 10.Use the facts.According to your logic LA didnt do anything either and their record was 5-5 going into week 11 and we all know what happened from there.Also not mentioned was Greenbriar, are they not deserving with their record,they beat Pearl Cohn.What logic, if any , do you use.Just go with the facts.I dont see your team mentioned.What did they do????? :(

Pearl-Cohn (9-3) beat White House (7-6). White House got punded by Portland (5-6) and lost to Page (4-6). What's your logic?????

My team went 9-3 and lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs to runner-up David Lipscomb. Why didn't I include them????? First off, unlike you I am not always biased towards my boys. Secondly they lost to Creek Wood who I had at #9 on my list. Creek Wood finished with the exact same record as CC and beat CC 28-20 in week eight.

Why would I put Greenbrier on my list???? They lost to a CC team that I didn't include by a 28-3 score back on September 24th. They did beat Pearl and beat a 5-5 WH team but they also lost to that same WH team in the playoffs.

It's called an OPINION!!!! If you don't like it post your own Top Ten Poll <_<

I can't help it that there were a bunch of pretty equal teams in 3A this year. Crockett Co. went to the quarterfinals and I did not have them on my list. Do you see any Cavs fans getting on here and bashing on my OPINION?????

AE lost on the same night as Fulton and beat Fulton in the regular season. They were the Region 2-3A #2 seed and lost to eventual champion LA at home while Fulton was a road team that lost to Catholic in the second round. I had Fulton in my Top Ten but AE was nowhere to be found. Do you see any AE fans getting all fired up over this??????

MY POINT EXACTLY :lol: