12aaa basketball

r_oneal27

i know its the school right, no its the players right, no its the coach right, wrong but lets not put this on god ok because if you know him like i do then just know that you reap what you soe. just maybe maplewood can move down to aa and compete just like mlk has since thats all i heard thats being said there. the plain truth is you cant mix apples together and make a peach cobbler and i know this will go over some peoples head but arent you there already.i have never seen a maplewood team lose like that in all my days, yes maplewood does need god and a new coach,you think but lets put this on brown or winstead or all the other players that have been destroyed in 2 months. you know 3 years in 2months that is something to pray about, all thoes careers gone down the drain but that the nature or the beast right because you are on the good side right, WRONG i think maybe its time you get on your knees and pray because from the looks of things you need too. :thumb:

Edited by r_oneal27

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aren't those guys playing?? I think it would be a mistake for Maplewood to move down to aa. Be patient. Now they ran into a VERY good Whites Creek team. Its looking like Maplewood's best player might be a freshman Cantrel. So what can you expect from them against WC. Give them time. There are brighter days ahead, but I must say their bright days don't look as bright as Antioch's(but thats another topic) but whose does?

Edited by cobrafan90

DONT CAN COACH WILSON BEFORE XMAS, I AM SURE HE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE EVERY NITE...HE IS COMPETING IN ONE OF THE TOUGHEST DISTRICTS IN THE STATE AND HE HAS A VERY YOUNG TEAM....WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH THOSE TWO KIDS, BUT WITH A NEW PROGRAM THOSE KIDS HAVE TO BUY INTO WHAT THEIR COACH IS TRYING TO BUILD A PROGRAM, AND WE ALL KNOW KIDS ARE ALOT DIFFERENT THESE DAYS THAN THEY USE TO BE(DO WE KNOW THE WHOLE STORY, DID BROWN PLAY EVERY YEAR WITH COACH <_<...GOING INTO THE SEASON WE ALL KNEW THA WOOD WAS NOT GOING TO WIN STATE, BUT I UNDERSTAND MR. TAYLOR YOU WANT THEM TO BE COMPETETIVE, RIGHT. DONT GIVE UP ON THOSE GUYS JUST YET THEY DONT HAVE THE TALENT LEVEL ON THE COURT IN A FEW YEARS THEY WILL BE BACK TO THA WOOD. i HAVENT SEEN THEM PLAY BU THEIR FREAHMAN SHOULD BE GOOD AND SOME OF THEIR FEEDER SCHOOLS ARE ALSO GOOD THIS SEASON :lol:

DONT CAN COACH WILSON BEFORE XMAS, I AM SURE HE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE EVERY NITE...HE IS COMPETING IN ONE OF THE TOUGHEST DISTRICTS IN THE STATE AND HE HAS A VERY YOUNG TEAM....WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH THOSE TWO KIDS, BUT WITH A NEW PROGRAM THOSE KIDS HAVE TO BUY INTO WHAT THEIR COACH IS TRYING TO BUILD A PROGRAM, AND WE ALL KNOW KIDS ARE ALOT DIFFERENT THESE DAYS THAN THEY USE TO BE(DO WE KNOW THE WHOLE STORY, DID BROWN PLAY EVERY YEAR WITH COACH :)...GOING INTO THE SEASON WE ALL KNEW THA WOOD WAS NOT GOING TO WIN STATE, BUT I UNDERSTAND MR. TAYLOR YOU WANT THEM TO BE COMPETETIVE, RIGHT. DONT GIVE UP ON THOSE GUYS JUST YET THEY DONT HAVE THE TALENT LEVEL ON THE COURT IN A FEW YEARS THEY WILL BE BACK TO THA WOOD. i HAVENT SEEN THEM PLAY BU THEIR FREAHMAN SHOULD BE GOOD AND SOME OF THEIR FEEDER SCHOOLS ARE ALSO GOOD THIS SEASON :thumb:

ya know its no real thing about coach ty its just the way he came to maplewood with the attitude that maplewood was a problem school and he was the answer and then he started naming names of people that he did not know personally and saying wrong things and then i heard he is always referring to the lord and there is nothing wrong with that but you dont bad mouth people then talk about the lord because it gives your kids the wrong look in which it did. im not saying that he will not be a good coach down the line but his start has not been head coaching ways. he doesn't know how to relate to these kids and he has to remember that these are not kids with 3.5 gpa's and have nice homes and a stable life these are kids trying to function in a metro inviroment, being or seeing people killed,ganged, raped or no 2parent home and then some may have to work then all you hear is we dont need to give our kids excuses but we dont this is real for a lot of them. let me tell you that maplewood could really compete or win most of their games now but the situation the way it is now is that it will be good if most of the good players even stay the 4 years. there are some good players that were swep under the rug and there are more that may not last then there are some that has played prayed and did all they were supposed to and still nothing but sometimes thats the nature of the beast, im just glad mine are gone because i had to deal with this same thing and it was almost bad but i thank the lord because he looked past maplewood's faults and took care of their need so im on my knee's right now praying for coach and maplewood and a better out look. :)

Ty Wilson is probably a decent coach, but he can't pull that doc shelton crap with those kids. Doc has hand picked kids. Wilson has some of the hardest kids in Nashville. never said he was not but these kids arent bad just misunderstood. and you are right but he did any way and look where it has took him. :thumb:

Mr. Taylor I didn't know I was that bad,I thought it was about getting kids to the next level! Didn't bubba get to the next level and please don't take that the wrong way? I just want to know what player career I messed up, all I tried to do is get those kids in school so they can follow there dreams! But I guess I didn't do a good job of that since the last 2 years were terrible! taylor u r making it seem like coach wilson and myself and not for the kids and that's the farther thing from the truth! To all u panther pride fans just hang in there with your coach he knows what he is doing. This was going to be a rebuilding year anyway, you must be patient. GOOD LUCK TO MAPLEWOOD AND COACH WILSON!