how bout them cosby eagles

cosbyeagle40

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Flatford wished he would have stayed. He has went to a grave yard of high school basketball coaches. They are in a very tough district. They have to fight A.E. for athletes. He will have to be a miracle worker to get anything done at Carter. Somtimes we just don't know how good we have it.

Look for Cosby to have another outstanding season.

F.Y.I.

knox gibbs: 1-9

washburn : 3-5

hancock : 1-8

tsd : does it really matter 4-3

m. west : 0-5

Play someone!!!!!!!!! You guys haven't played a decent team yet! When TSD is the only school u play with a winning record something is wrong!!!! Cosby is O.K. but Flatford got out while the gettin is good mark my words! Blakley is a STAR!! i will say that! he needs some credit on this site!!! but don't over rate ur selves. play someone first!

F.Y.I.

knox gibbs: 1-9

washburn : 3-5

tsd : does it really matter 4-3

m. west : 0-5

Play someone!!!!!!!!! You guys haven't played a decent team yet! When TSD is the only school u play with a winning record something is wrong!!!! Cosby is O.K. but Flatford got out while the gettin is good mark my words! Blakley is a STAR!! i will say that! he needs some credit on this site!!! but don't over rate ur selves. play someone first!

I give you credit for the only smart thing you said on your post. Timmy is a star, and deserves more credit than he gets. But as far as Cosby being over rated, they are the real deal. Yes, they may be playing some weak teams right now, but they will have plenty to brag about to you and others when it matters most, MARCH, when they are in Murfreesboro and you are at home scratching your head wondering when baseball practice starts.

• 4 weeks later...

you people can say what you want to say about Cosby but they are for real. I seen them 3 or 4 different times and them boys can play. As for Todd Jenkins that kid is a quick as anyone you will find in east tn. They have 4 kids in their starting lineup that is capable of scoring 25 each night and they also have great role players coming off the bench.